What is your opinion of the Harrodsbu...

What is your opinion of the Harrodsburg Healthcare Nursing Home?

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Waynesburg, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Just wondering what you think.
jean

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I do not see how It's still running.
junkman

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
well for 1st it the back stabbing brain dead lowlife bi?ch that is running it and the as- kiss nurses that think they know what they are doing is the down fall of what will eventally will shut it down and for the out standing nurses that keep the poor ole sick ppl alive has been push out so they can hire the scumbag ,,,.,..., THEN FOR THE 2ND IS THE LOW LIFE STATE THAT COMES IN THERE THEY ARE KNOW BETTER THAN THE ONES THAT RUNS IT THEY HELP THE OFFICE SO THEY CAN GET RID OF THE GOOD NURSES AND THE THIRD AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ,, THE OWNER DONATE ABOUT 1 TO 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO THE ELECTION AND THATS WHY THE STATE SEND THE SCUMBAG TO CHECK ANY COMPLAINT OUT ,,,, SO DON'T WERRY ABOUT YOUR LOVE ONES WHEN THEY GO IN THERE BECAUSE THEY WILL TREAT THEM LIKE DOGS ,,, KNOW I'M WRONG DOG ARE TREATED BETTER THAN THEY ARE SO YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR LOVE ONES SOMEWHERE THAT THEY WILL BE CARE FOR A H?LL OF LOT BETTER ..... WHAT I HAVE SAID IS FROM PAST PRACTURES WITH ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBER BUT I WAS OUT VOTE 3 TO 2 AND LOST BUT I MAKE DAMN SURE THE ONE HERE IT EVERY DAY UNTIL I DIE .....
bee

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
junkman wrote:
well for 1st it the back stabbing brain dead lowlife bi?ch that is running it and the as- kiss nurses that think they know what they are doing is the down fall of what will eventally will shut it down and for the out standing nurses that keep the poor ole sick ppl alive has been push out so they can hire the scumbag ,,,.,..., THEN FOR THE 2ND IS THE LOW LIFE STATE THAT COMES IN THERE THEY ARE KNOW BETTER THAN THE ONES THAT RUNS IT THEY HELP THE OFFICE SO THEY CAN GET RID OF THE GOOD NURSES AND THE THIRD AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ,, THE OWNER DONATE ABOUT 1 TO 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO THE ELECTION AND THATS WHY THE STATE SEND THE SCUMBAG TO CHECK ANY COMPLAINT OUT ,,,, SO DON'T WERRY ABOUT YOUR LOVE ONES WHEN THEY GO IN THERE BECAUSE THEY WILL TREAT THEM LIKE DOGS ,,, KNOW I'M WRONG DOG ARE TREATED BETTER THAN THEY ARE SO YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR LOVE ONES SOMEWHERE THAT THEY WILL BE CARE

FOR A H?LL OF LOT BETTER ..... WHAT I HAVE SAID IS FROM PAST PRACTURES WITH ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBER BUT I WAS OUT VOTE 3 TO 2 AND LOST BUT I MAKE DAMN SURE THE ONE HERE IT EVERY DAY UNTIL I DIE .....
Mr. Junkman, You've shown your intelligence tonight. Congrats to you. Now go learn to spell, it may make your opinion more important.
curious

Waynesburg, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Junkman,I pretty much think you know what your talking about.This place is awful and has terrible issues.I don't see how the place is still open.I feel sorry for the resident's that live there.The building is nasty and needs condemned.
get off

Danville, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
it's not the best place it is an older building and what do you expect the staff do what they can do with what they have and I am sure that they give good care I know some of the employees that work out there and they have came from nursing homes that were far worse than Harrodsburg instead of giving the place grief why dont you do something about it instead of getting on this site and running it in the ground. Notify the appropriate people and maybe things will get done more so than anything you are probally a disgruntled employee that was let go because you weren't doing your own job and if you had a loved one there you should put your big girl draws on and go to the state or to the local ombudsman and report instead of reporting it on here because this place will get you nowhere nothing changes if your looking for it to change on here nothing will change
not true

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
The employees that work there do the best that they can. This nursing home has come a long ways. And I think things have gotten a hell of a lot better. My friends grandma lives there and I have been there, it's 10x better than what it used to be. The employees are super kind and the place has done a complete clean up on everything! The staff is a lot better, they all work very hard to take care of these people, the building looks very good compared to most. They treat my friends grandmother like she is there family. She loves it there, what I could see. That,means a lot.
Obviously

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2013
That place isn't shit down obviously because they ARE running it right. There is not a non compassionate employee in the building. Get your facts straight before you start a conversation about it. Every person that resides in that nursing home is treated with EXCELENT care! Thanks and I know first hand.
Obviously

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Shut***
toots

Lake Geneva, WI

#10 Jan 22, 2013
I worked there for a couple years and loved my residents as if they were my own. I bought (out of my own pocket) special soaps & shampoos and makeup for the ladies that wanted something a little special...nice scents, color on their cheeks or lips etc and colognes for some of the men. It never ceased to amaze me how many residents that lived there for YEARS, yet family only visited once or twice or year or NONE at all! These family members were the first ones to complain about anything they could think of, they were also the first ones in line to collect money or possessions as soon as the resident passed. If you are so worried about residents there, go visit them everyday or better yet, why don't you work there so you can see what hard work it is and how much people that work there care for their residents.
gotcha

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Does that Jamie chick and christy chick still work there ?
yes

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
gotcha wrote:
Does that Jamie chick and christy chick still work there ?
I can see where this is going.... You're jealous of them. They both do their job. So get over it!
get off

Danville, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
leave jamie alone and whoever the christy chick is alone. gotchai,it would be better if you put your real name y u wanna bash sumbody instead of bein a spoon and stirrin up $hit . all the employees out there bust there ass out there its not left up on the employees if they dont have anyone backing them like the office and corporate they cant do it all by themselves
not true

Portage, MI

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Wow, things you see on topic. What I seen out there was not like most nursing homes. Most of the employees actually care for the elders they take care of, and are more of there family than there own. These people are loved and if you go out there you will see that. So, to those that work there and seen this, I personally want to thank you for treating my "grandmother" which she pretty much is, so good and taking care of her when some of us cannot be there with her at all times. She is loved very much, I can tell. And that puts my heart at ease knowing that she is being taken care of. So thank you so much
gotcha

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
Oh wow. I use to work there and was just wondering. Damn.!!!!! Why yall getting so worked up !!! And since u don't know christy I guess she don't.
Just Saying

Waynesburg, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Well obviously alot of people don't know Harrodsburg Nursing Home.I think this place is terible.I think they need a complete overhaul of the Dept. Heads who don't really give 2 hoots about the residents or the staff.The residents deserve alot better than what they have.I stop in several times a week and see the same ol shitty conditions and they don't seem to care .I have met a few very caring aides there but the rest need tossed out the door with the Dept. Heads.I think these residents live in very poor conditions and something needs done about it.
yes

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Well obviously alot of people don't know Harrodsburg Nursing Home.I think this place is terible.I think they need a complete overhaul of the Dept. Heads who don't really give 2 hoots about the residents or the staff.The residents deserve alot better than what they have.I stop in several times a week and see the same ol shitty conditions and they don't seem to care .I have met a few very caring aides there but the rest need tossed out the door with the Dept. Heads.I think these residents live in very poor conditions and something needs done about it.
If you're so concerned and you have family there, speak to the ED. I can assure you blabbing off on Topix will not get your family taken care of any better. It sounds like your one that runs those fingers instead of talking out your mouth.
Wrong

Lebanon, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
get off wrote:
leave jamie alone and whoever the christy chick is alone. gotchai,it would be better if you put your real name y u wanna bash sumbody instead of bein a spoon and stirrin up $hit . all the employees out there bust there ass out there its not left up on the employees if they dont have anyone backing them like the office and corporate they cant do it all by themselves
Jamie ain't nothing but a nasty hoe that don't know how towable other women's men alone and the same as Christy. I don't see y they still work there.
Libby

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2013
I would not put a dog in the Nursing Home in this town.... they are treated like shit on there... the worst place in town... that place needs to be straightened out... they suck
Determined

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
I think all of you all need to quit dogging this place!! None of yall even work here! Yall don't know how hard our da*n job is! We all keep a positive outlook for all of our residents!!!! I love each and every one of my residents and so does all the dept. heads! They have a stressful job! Just if yall wanna talk about something talk about yalls own nasty livings instead of the place of people who are being taken care of! Goodness yall really don't have a life or heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump breaks record 1 hr Party of Lincoln 3
Native American Web Page removed 1 hr Party of Lincoln 18
Jessica crawley 4 hr Mememe 15
kay smith 4 hr Mememe 3
cari simpson 5 hr Lol 12
I am now a Democrat 10 hr Dude 10
Dave's sawmills sales 10 hr Kris 5

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance