What do you think about Dustin Merrim...

What do you think about Dustin Merriman???

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2008
i want your opinions????
well

Danville, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2008
He's a sweetie!
uhmmm

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 Nov 26, 2008
is this SAMANTHA who screwed round with his best friend who HAD a gf the entire time?
billy

Clay City, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2008
Is the boy any relationship to kenny merriman cause kenny owes me money im looking for him. anyone got any answers let me know
well

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2008
To uhmmmm... no, I probably knew Dustin long before any of the rest of you did

To billy... I know Dustin, not his entire family.
samiam5

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2008
who the hell is samantha? dustin has been with some Angie girl for 3 or 4 years now. I'm sure he has cheated on her the entire time. to billy...kenny is some of his family, i think.
Lucie

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Well I like Dustin never done me wrong, and he is always so nice. Plus he is a good daddy.
family friend

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2008
billy wrote:
Is the boy any relationship to kenny merriman cause kenny owes me money im looking for him. anyone got any answers let me know
This is about what everyone thinks of Dustin not hunting for his family member, if you knew Kenny then you would know how to find him.

Dustin is a sweetheart and a good father.
poop dr

Frankfort, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2008
good dad...huh?!?!?! how bout getting a job to support them?
ITS ME

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2008
HE AINT NO KINDA DAD... HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT AND ALWAYS WILL BE... AS WELL AS HIS PIECE OF SHIT STRINGY HEADED STD INFECTED GIRLFRIEND
melissa

Frankfort, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2008
why in the hell is my sister name on here?!?!?! You people really dont have anything better to do? You want to talk shit on here but wont use your real name! Either stop talking shit about stuff you are clueless about or tell me who you are!
ITS ME

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2008
BECAUSE YOU & UR SISTER ARE BOTH NASTY SKANKS
ITS ME

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2008
I'M UR DADDY B!TCH
melissa

Frankfort, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2008
really...this is what you have to do with your life..I'm impressed! It hilarious that you can sit behind your computer and talk all kinds of silly shit but not willing to tell me who you are. You must think you're a big shot!
melissa

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2008
dont get your panties in a bunch hun
JAMIE

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2008
I KNOW IM A BIG SHOT B!TCH
melissa

Frankfort, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2008
very impressive and good for you.
jwg tag

Harlan, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2008
i think he is exy even if he is a skank deadbeat but i dont want the disease so
JwTag

Harlan, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2008
See i wish you would stop using my name.....Dustin is my cousin and i never hear nuttin bad bout the boy!!!!!
melissa

Frankfort, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2008
You guys need to find something better to do b/c too many names are getting put on here and too much bullshit that people know nothing about!! Angie is my sister and my god what she does in her life is none of anyones business and the same goes for dustin. Lets see if ANY one of you would say anything to their faces! Each one of you will be reported if ANYTHING that is NOT true is said on here about either of them again and you can rest assure that IS THE TRUTH!!! anyone doesnt understand that you can speak to my lawyer and he can explain what can happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kidd and Tru both quit at HS - Could Sparrow be... 9 min Hobart 12
Nick Hall 34 min Curious 1
which stip club is Ashlyn at 10 hr wow 21
Harrodsburg "Police" (Oct '15) 11 hr Think Tank 44
God is to blame 12 hr Thumper 14
wausau a big orgie 13 hr What I see 19
What's happening in Harrodsburg seen there was ... 13 hr Leave it alone 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages