First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#41 May 20, 2014
LOLZ wrote:
<quoted text>
The ruling said it was legal so long as an effort was made to include all faiths.
That's what I said.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#42 May 20, 2014
bugged by gibberish wrote:
<quoted text>
Which are you lying to? The other poster or yourself? You know good and well what type prayer it'll be.
If you are in Dearborn, MI it could very well be an Islamic prayer.
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#43 May 22, 2014
LOLZ I am still waiting since I am so dumb and do not understand a question mark or question. You stated that Clay was not an American. How did you come to that conclusion? Please explain ole smart one.
LOLZ

Lexington, KY

#44 May 22, 2014
Really wrote:
LOLZ I am still waiting since I am so dumb and do not understand a question mark or question. You stated that Clay was not an American. How did you come to that conclusion? Please explain ole smart one.
That's already been explained to you. You didn't see the question mark and by the time you did you were dug in too deep. Now you're just trolling.
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#45 May 23, 2014
No LOLZ you are the one that is dug in to deep because you still have not answer your remarked on your thread that said Clay was not an American. I still to not understand what Bob married Lisa has to do with anything.That still does not answer the remark you made about him not being an American. Please explain that remark.
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#46 May 26, 2014
Nutz wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/high-cou rt-ruling-favors-prayer-counci l-meeting-141041506--politics. html
Interesting. Finally legitimate tolerance.
What is your opinion on having guest religious leaders from all faiths take turns opening the meeting with a prayer?
The informed man

United States

#47 May 27, 2014
At last
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#48 May 27, 2014
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your opinion on having guest religious leaders from all faiths take turns opening the meeting with a prayer?
Sounds reasonable to me.

Since: Oct 12

Rock Forever

#49 Jul 29, 2014
The best thing to do and be fair to all religions is just don't try to turn government meeting into religious services, and everyone keep their choice of religion at home and in church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy two 5 hr cant stop laffn 9
Amber wilham 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 10
the real Aunt T Histimine 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
will the real Aunt T Histimine please stand up? 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
r. j bartleson (Dec '08) 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
helicopters n sirens 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 19
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE