meeting in parking lot friday night

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
if you were in the walmart parking lot let me know
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
if you wre in the walmart parking lot feb 8 2013 let me know it was 30.Degree and people where meeting in the walmart lot dont have house let me know who this was that had my child arrested
huh

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
funny girl wrote:
if you wre in the walmart parking lot feb 8 2013 let me know it was 30.Degree and people where meeting in the walmart lot dont have house let me know who this was that had my child arrested
I'm sorry, your post isn't clear.
What happened and what information do you seek?
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, your post isn't clear.
What happened and what information do you seek?
i want to know who had my son charged with wanton endangerment
huh

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
funny girl wrote:
<quoted text>i want to know who had my son charged with wanton endangerment
How old?

Wait til Monday and ask to see the citation at the courthouse.

Is he under 18?
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
i have been to walmart lot no doughnuts inthe lot somebody is lying and i think it is the fools that did this to my son my name is judy call me so know who did this so i can do it to you
huh

Richmond, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
funny girl wrote:
i have been to walmart lot no doughnuts inthe lot somebody is lying and i think it is the fools that did this to my son my name is judy call me so know who did this so i can do it to you
Do what to them?
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what to them?
maybe sit and watch their kids go to jail like mine did for nothing
huh

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
When did he go to jail?

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Like 'huh' said, go to the courthouse in the morning and ask to see the citation. Was it Jeremiah?
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
One True Digger wrote:
Like 'huh' said, go to the courthouse in the morning and ask to see the citation. Was it Jeremiah?
no
FYI

United States

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Have you talked to your son, and got any info from him?
huh

Richmond, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
I guess go bond him out if you can't wait til Monday.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#15 Feb 10, 2013
I can understand that you're upset your son was arrested. But you seem to be asking for help and speaking in riddles at the same time. What was he charged with? What is his last time? When did he go to jail? Was it in Harrodsburg or Danville? Without this, it's very hard for anyone to help you out.
Grammar

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Your comment makes no sense whatsoever ever. It's very hard to follow or even comprehend what you are tryin to get across.
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#17 Feb 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
Have you talked to your son, and got any info from him?
sure did and the witness to it
FYI

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2013
So if he told you what happened and that there was witnesses, what else do you need to know?

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Is it Jeremy?
funny girl

Bellevue, WA

#20 Feb 10, 2013
FYI wrote:
So if he told you what happened and that there was witnesses, what else do you need to know?
not a thing witness done took care of it
FYI

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
So he told you what happened, why he got arrested?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 7 hr Get it straight 49
natasha taylor 7 hr Uncle 2
127 bypass wreck 2 am 8 hr YoYo 3
Who is this Mrs. P. 16 hr Derek Patrick 10
Christmas Fun! 18 hr fadda time 1
Prostitutes 20 hr Funny again and a... 16
Do You Think The Grand Jury In Ferguson Got It ... 22 hr Really 1
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:19AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden