wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

has anyone seen or talked to becky lately?
A Close Friend

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

I've seen her alot and she doin good!
wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

thanks i'm a friend and haven;t seen her since thay got into it with her grandmother how is the baby doing
She is blessed

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Becky is doing wonderful with her baby and wifey.Stay blessed Becky we all love you <3
Strawberry shortcake

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

She is blessed wrote:
Becky is doing wonderful with her baby and wifey.Stay blessed Becky we all love you <3
good, I've lost touch with her we went to school together where does she live now?
wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

well she really needs to go see her grandmother she upset her alot the night thay got mad at her her grandmother only tried to help them out when nobody else would she needs to go see her and take the baby too she loves them both with our her heart
Family member

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Yes, she does need to apologize to her Nana. It really does not matter who said or done what. It is a matter of respecting your elders. Becky is one of many grandchildren,the others do not talk to her like that,even if they feel justified.Besides Becky has received more help from her Nana than all of the others put together and that is great. Becky if you are reading this, your Nana loves you and the baby, you are extra special to her.You are not going to change her and her religious beliefs.Respect her for what she believes and live your life in a way that you respect yourself and others will respect you.I do not mean to get in your business, I happen to love all involved.
wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

you are right her nanahas done alot for her and her baby she misses that baby like crazy Becky you really need to take your baby to see her thank of all she has done for you and your baby alot of people love you and the baby just remember your nana has been on this old world alot longer and she is a wise lady she knows what shes talking about
She is blessed

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Beck get it together and be the lady I know you are and go apologize to your grandmother.She was there through thick and thin when you carried Shasta and had her.She does love you all.Tempers got heated and you all said things that shouldnt have been said.No one is perfect but respect your elders babygirl and you + wifey go and apologize.I love your Nana like she was my own nana and I have for many of years and my children adore her.Now high tail your behind and see your grandmother A.S.A.P. remember blood is thicker than water even through fail to realize that at times but I know you will do the right thing cause you was raised that way kiddo.Love ya <3
wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

you are so right her grandmother was always there for her what thay said to her (GRANDMOTHER) that night was bad but still yet her grandmother still loves her and ad ores that baby but who doesn't she is so loved by so m any
good news

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

did you all know that she found her papa that she didn,t know she had ,an know one told her not even her mother or granny. i hope them the best
wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

she did know about her father besides he has never done anything for her
She is blessed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Hold on leave Beckys father out of this because he did want to be apart of her life but couldnt.But he is now he was the one there when she got into that mess when her mom turned her back on her and still there for her and his grand baby.Leave the past in the past and let them focuse on the future.I just wish her mom could be apart of her life right now she is missing out on her precious grand daughter and her daughter precious moments as a mother.Let go and let god MOM it will be okay with you and Becky you'll see love you both.
Strawberry shortcake

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

She is blessed wrote:
Hold on leave Beckys father out of this because he did want to be apart of her life but couldnt.But he is now he was the one there when she got into that mess when her mom turned her back on her and still there for her and his grand baby.Leave the past in the past and let them focuse on the future.I just wish her mom could be apart of her life right now she is missing out on her precious grand daughter and her daughter precious moments as a mother.Let go and let god MOM it will be okay with you and Becky you'll see love you both.
I wish becky all the luck I went to school with her we've lost touch can you please tell me where she lives so I can get in touch with her.
She is blessed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

She lives some where in Danville thats all I know but I do talk to her pretty much everyday or see her every now and then here in town.Just put your name up and let her know your looking for her I am pretty for sure she is reading this post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 144,839
Harrodsburg Drug Dealers (Apr '11) 2 hr dirtyharry 240
Why did the almo close up? 2 hr dirtyharry 2
immigration 2 hr dirtyharry 1
Magnolia Street church shooting 4 hr GET A LIFE 43
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Anne 52 81,549
Jason Morehead, who knows him 6 hr Jason Morehead 7
•••
•••