26% of Obama Supporters View Tea Part...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 30, 2013
Sorta of sounds like 1930's Germany doesnt it.
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#22 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>HERE"S YOUR ANSWER DRIVER__________"The Tea Party is a movement organized around fervent opposition to 'economic tyranny' and people 'not like us,'" Berlet notes.

With extremist white-supremacist and militia groups reportedly infiltrating the Tea Party, the threat of physical violence directed toward immigrants and other "outsiders" is becoming more serious. Berlet, unlike some on the left, is very scrupulous about the use of the term "fascist." He emphatically states that the Tea Party is not fascist at this time, but warns that it clearly projects some critical elements of the traditional fascist appeal. Berlet noted, "It's built around the myth of a true heartland and the 'real people'¬óhistorically, they've been white people defending their power and privilege against those lower on the economic scale. The Tea Party is about apocalyptic scapegoating, and reordering society to expel the people who 'don't belong'.".......... GUESS HE"S TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!
I like your description ! That's pretty much how I feel ! Except different !
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#23 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>HERE"S YOUR ANSWER DRIVER__________"The Tea Party is a movement organized around fervent opposition to 'economic tyranny' and people 'not like us,'" Berlet notes.

With extremist white-supremacist and militia groups reportedly infiltrating the Tea Party, the threat of physical violence directed toward immigrants and other "outsiders" is becoming more serious. Berlet, unlike some on the left, is very scrupulous about the use of the term "fascist." He emphatically states that the Tea Party is not fascist at this time, but warns that it clearly projects some critical elements of the traditional fascist appeal. Berlet noted, "It's built around the myth of a true heartland and the 'real people'¬óhistorically, they've been white people defending their power and privilege against those lower on the economic scale. The Tea Party is about apocalyptic scapegoating, and reordering society to expel the people who 'don't belong'.".......... GUESS HE"S TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!
Also I like how you use ur vocabulary ! U sound purtty smart for a dumbass !
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jun 30, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I like how you use ur vocabulary ! U sound purtty smart for a dumbass !
Really! And you sound purrty dumb for a smartass!
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#25 Jun 30, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your description ! That's pretty much how I feel ! Except different !
Sieg heil to you!
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#26 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>Sieg heil to you!
That's what Obama says when he's doing a speech isn't it ?
driver1

Lebanon, KY

#27 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
With extremist white-supremacist and militia groups reportedly infiltrating the Tea Party, the threat of physical violence directed toward immigrants and other "outsiders" is becoming more serious. Berlet, unlike some on the left, is very scrupulous about the use of the term "fascist." He emphatically states that the Tea Party is not fascist at this time, but warns that it clearly projects some critical elements of the traditional fascist appeal. Berlet noted, "It's built around the myth of a true heartland and the 'real people'óhistorically, they've been white people defending their power and privilege against those lower on the economic scale. The Tea Party is about apocalyptic scapegoating, and reordering society to expel the people who 'don't belong'.".......... GUESS HE"S TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#28 Jun 30, 2013
driver1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5hfYJsQAhl0XX
He was addressing a member of Saturday Night Live - a comic writer. Im addressing the real threat - you. Isnt this the dialogue you wanted?
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#29 Jun 30, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Obama says when he's doing a speech isn't it ?
Show me a clip.
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#30 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a clip.
http://youtu.be/SsCLw_miblM
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#31 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a clip.
Here's another one !

http://youtu.be/ap2Cg_FDRy4
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#32 Jun 30, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
Didnt see Sieg Heil in that one Funnie.
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#33 Jun 30, 2013
Funnie99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one !
http://youtu.be/ap2Cg_FDRy4
This one is a blank screen Funnie. Sort of like you... Tell me funny, is your life condition any better or worse since Obama has been in office? Give us a few details.
Rasmussen

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jun 30, 2013
Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text> This one is a blank screen Funnie. Sort of like you... Tell me funny, is your life condition any better or worse since Obama has been in office? Give us a few details.
You know Ive ask this question a 1000 times Funnie. Give me some ensight in to your bitterness.
Poonthacker

United States

#36 Jul 4, 2013
Rasmussin, u sound like the Digger and he is an overbearing idiot. How is ur life since Obama? Ur a liar if u say better!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvey hines and Jess crawley 29 min Newly 8
Donald Trump Lets vote for him Pres. (Jan '12) 31 min Newly 16
Carrie Devine, Anne McCann 14 hr Morris 17
Anyone know Jamie Bragg?? 19 hr Wonderful 2
Adam Stratton (Jun '13) Fri Not the same 12
Dylan and Dakota Conover trafficking arrest Fri D Conover traffic... 1
Whatever Happened To Mike and Rose Warnke? Fri Priscilla 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance