Defense Attorneys
Sable

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2013
who would be a good Defense attorney in Mercer county ? Any info is welcomed . Thanks.
Lowtax

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 12, 2013
The only man I would trust to fight for me in court is Leonard Crabs in Salvisa. He'll fight for you out of court if you pay him enough.
who is

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Lowtax wrote:
The only man I would trust to fight for me in court is Leonard Crabs in Salvisa. He'll fight for you out of court if you pay him enough.
is he with one crab or two ? I'd heard brad guthrie.
true blue

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
my cuzin used larry catlet but waznt imprezed.
Lowtax

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Leonard Crabs in Salvisa.
SNL

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 13, 2013
who is wrote:
<quoted text> is he with one crab or two ? I'd heard brad guthrie.
Brad Guthrie gave me some great counsel that pulled the rug right out from under someone trying to sue me, and his fee was more than reasonable. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.
Mano

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Gutherie sucks go for crabs he be scratchin so hard the wont pay atentin to what he say the be watchin him scrach
Sable

United States

#8 Jun 13, 2013
SNL wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad Guthrie gave me some great counsel that pulled the rug right out from under someone trying to sue me, and his fee was more than reasonable. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.
are these ppl pulling my leg about the guy in Salvisa ?? Seems like I seen or heard that Guthrie was pretty good . They don't have many defense attys in HBURG do they ? Thanks for the advice SNL .
lisa

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2013
true blue wrote:
my cuzin used larry catlet but waznt imprezed.
I agree, a friend of mine used him also, hell he didn't even show up for one of his trial dates.
eve

Danville, KY

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Evewin Helton is who you need hes from Danville, Hes the man!
Sable

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2013
eve wrote:
Evewin Helton is who you need hes from Danville, Hes the man!
I havnt heard of him . Its hard not knowing what to do and who will work with a person . Money is a problem maybe . Depends on what they want up front I guess . Its nervewracki g . Nothin against the public defenders but seems like they're overworked and they probaly are . I want someone to remember me or situation .scary. No nothing about these things . Thanks for the help .
Lowtax

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2013
Sable wrote:
<quoted text>I havnt heard of him . Its hard not knowing what to do and who will work with a person . Money is a problem maybe . Depends on what they want up front I guess . Its nervewracki g . Nothin against the public defenders but seems like they're overworked and they probaly are . I want someone to remember me or situation .scary. No nothing about these things . Thanks for the help .
Have you seen Leonard Crabs in Salvisa? I believe you'd be impressed with him. He helped me get out of a very nasty sexual abuse case back in 2009. I was guilty as hell too! He said "I don't care who you fingered so long as you don't finger me!" He contacted the girl and threatened to post nude pics of her on the internet if she didn't drop the charges. We went to court the next time and the charges were dropped. Girl said that she made it all up. When you go see him, tell him that ole dickfingers sent you. He'll know who you're talking about!

PS: Don't worry about the money. He's always willing to work "something out in trade" if you understand what I mean.
Mustang Sally

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2013
Lowtax wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Leonard Crabs in Salvisa? I believe you'd be impressed with him. He helped me get out of a very nasty sexual abuse case back in 2009. I was guilty as hell too! He said "I don't care who you fingered so long as you don't finger me!" He contacted the girl and threatened to post nude pics of her on the internet if she didn't drop the charges. We went to court the next time and the charges were dropped. Girl said that she made it all up. When you go see him, tell him that ole dickfingers sent you. He'll know who you're talking about!
PS: Don't worry about the money. He's always willing to work "something out in trade" if you understand what I mean.
Hope he likes 6'2 240 lb " boy .
mercer

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Efraim helton in danville is the best
Iyak

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2013
Arent there Any gOOD DEFENSE ATTYS AROUND THIS PLACE AT ALL ????? LORD , WHY DO THEY GO TO lAW SCHOOL THEN ?! I heard someone say Mike Conover was pretty good in his day . Maybe the 1970s .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps lies 2 min Martin Wolf 9
Poll what is the best feed to put out for deer (Sep '09) 3 min KRB 65
PROUD TO BE A conservative liberal moron 5 min Martin Wolf 1
News Mercer Co. Horse Owner Faces Animal Cruelty Cha... (Jun '09) 1 hr horse lover 1,219
Stolen Property 1 hr Inquiring 1
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 2 hr Joe 43
Tessa C 5 hr Lulu 10

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages