lmao

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Anyone know anythang bout her?how she get out so quick?rat or they feel sorry for her aids hep etc.....
8 fifty 8

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

i heere shes getting back with her husband alvin.
fourone one

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

8 fifty 8 wrote:
i heere shes getting back with her husband alvin.
check yOur sources saw alvin buk and new woman with the kids doin the fam thing and missy just got out two trafficin charges.
probally

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

because they reduced her bond and it was her first time getting into any kind of trouble and she is not getting back with alvin he has his own life and he is setting in a trailor of donnie tylers with no running water or electricity and he is with susie newman wtf is that missy is talking to jason derousse and she is happy and looking good so why say hurtful things like she has aids and hep must be kelly f girl get a life with ray and keep doing what you are doing have another hit off the foil bahahah
8 fifty 8

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

no running water or electric?? i feel sorry for those kids. someone needs to call social service.
probably not

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

probally wrote:
because they reduced her bond and it was her first time getting into any kind of trouble and she is not getting back with alvin he has his own life and he is setting in a trailor of donnie tylers with no running water or electricity and he is with susie newman wtf is that missy is talking to jason derousse and she is happy and looking good so why say hurtful things like she has aids and hep must be kelly f girl get a life with ray and keep doing what you are doing have another hit off the foil bahahah
Um wrong anwser stupid not been in trouble?what about when she got caught with a crackpipe with her trick pimp danny edwards?felony!!!! And when she got caught sneaking dope to danny in courthouse?in a breakfast burrito ?huh?alvin would be dumb to look at dat nasty bia
tyler

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

8 fifty 8 wrote:
no running water or electric?? i feel sorry for those kids. someone needs to call social service.
You people get you facts straight there is water and electric on my farm as all my property
Missy

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

You people really need to get a life so u wont b so intrested in mine get it strain Alvin and I have been seperated two years old news Yes Im home now gwt used to it!
kelly sparrow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

probally wrote:

u dont need to put my name is this if missy and jason r happy together good for the both of them i am happy with ray thats all that matters
Geezzz

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Omg Kelly shut up get a life an get off topix an take care of them kids.!!!
kelly sparrow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

b!tch i take care of my kids belive that
bahha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Missy wrote:
You people really need to get a life so u wont b so intrested in mine get it strain Alvin and I have been seperated two years old news Yes Im home now gwt used to it!
yeah if this is missy and your out I guess you'll be back in Davis town doing Danny Edwards and anything that follows no doubt there will be a stem in your no tooth having azz
lmao

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Kelly ur a topix slut do u ever get off here! Maybe u should worry about u and urs and stay out of everyones business cause god knows ur life aint great

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,733
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 38 min Flint hill bandit 1,017
Harrodsburg 3 hr Plenty to do in hburg 15
Who's the shirtless guy w/ a big gut who plays ... 5 hr Urm 9
No Electricity 5 hr dont know 2
married men 5 hr disagree 11
are snitchers paid by ?? 7 hr Noname 4
The fair sux 13 hr YUP 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••