Harrod apartments
Movers

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2013
what's the name of owner / manager of those apts off of perryville st ? Its 2 women . They want to know everything about someone if you think about moving there .
Jane B

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2013
its called Harrod creek apartments and they Suck . Cockroaches all over the place! Carolyn Cole owns it and she thinks she something ! Her dad left her money long ago . she has her office help step and fetch for her . Those apartments have been called hangover apts 4ever . Bad rep . Unless you love roaches ruining your furniture, don't move there and nosy , neighbors will be in your buisness ! my sis lived there and was miserable . Yuk! She had to Throw away things because of bug eggs ! There are maybe one or two apts around the office that may be decent but still have Roaches ! And why would a land lord send out a news letter telling the people too attend church Every sunday ? I've not heard of that and that is a private matter .
Ahhh

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Jane B wrote:
its called Harrod creek apartments and they Suck . Cockroaches all over the place! Carolyn Cole owns it and she thinks she something ! Her dad left her money long ago . she has her office help step and fetch for her . Those apartments have been called hangover apts 4ever . Bad rep . Unless you love roaches ruining your furniture, don't move there and nosy , neighbors will be in your buisness ! my sis lived there and was miserable . Yuk! She had to Throw away things because of bug eggs ! There are maybe one or two apts around the office that may be decent but still have Roaches ! And why would a land lord send out a news letter telling the people too attend church Every sunday ? I've not heard of that and that is a private matter .
I managed a motel / apt once and I Never asked my tenants where they went to church or if they even did !! That's no ones buisness and a private matter ! As long as rent was pd and they acted decent , we all got along pretty good but nope telling someone to attend church oversteps the lines I think . That's to be expected by some of these "Goody to shoes " around this town . I know of that cole woman . Not well though . She needs to mind her own buisness . Hell she's got homes everywhere. I here the Cock roaches are All over those apartments . Nasty . She's always had problems with bugs there from what former tenants say .
Back In The Day

Lebanon, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Back In The Day they were known as Sin City!! LOL...Oh For The Good Ole Dayz!
pa sinner

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Back In The Day wrote:
Back In The Day they were known as Sin City!! LOL...Oh For The Good Ole Dayz!
Oh yeah ! I rember partying in them old apartments in the day LOL ! We use to do those quaaludes half the town did I guess and ended up at 4 or 5 apts there .so many that lived there partyed down. Had to grow up though. I know a guy that lives there now and he says the roaches are unlike anything he ever seen . That's damn bad . He waiting to get in a place in the country with a yard . Don't blame him .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug dealers 6 hr Dylan and Dakota ... 4
Cody Hungate 10 hr Wondering 1
Harvey hines and Jess crawley 13 hr Lizzy 3
Adam Stratton (Jun '13) 16 hr NOPE 8
TRUMP's address 16 hr wyomingwindspirit 39
Cari simpson Wed HAHA 44
Anyone know Jamie Bragg?? Tue open minded baby ... 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance