First Prev
of 3
Next Last
laughingoutloud

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Laughing my ass off cause I saw u the other day nd u were so jacked up on that meth u couldn't sit still! And u had ur little daughter with u! She knows u r a junkie cause she told my daughter at school all about u and brian and how u smoke it all the time then u are all hyper. U are one sick person. U can tell u have neglected ur kid by looking at her. I hope after I turn u in that the state takes her. Stupid ugly whore. Yeah brians son is right in the middle too.
LOL

Henderson, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Yea because addictions and neglected children are so funny. You're so cool for poking fun at someone else's problems. What's even worse is the fact that you're probably not actually going to turn this in to the state, instead you're going to sit back and make jokes while allowing it to happen. In my opinion that makes you just as wrong as the dope-addicted, neglectful parent you're talking about. (Also for the record, I don' know Cori Carey so I'm not saying this person is or is not an addict or crappy parent.)
laughingoutloud

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2012
Oh yes I turned her in. You have no idea what a pathetic lowlife piece of dirt she really is and she thinks it's all a joke. It's all her and her habit. Those days are over. That child will be away from her soon and hopefully in a much better place.
noway

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
No way she is still on that shiz? Damn girl u need to get up off that stuff! You goin downhill fast. Brian looks like he is sick as hell!!!!
to laughingoutloud

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2012
You make a habit of turning everyone in to Ernie Kelty? So I guess you rat for them to keep your own as* out of trouble. You just turned someone else didn't you. lol
to laughingoutloud

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2012
You just turned someone else in didn't you.
laughingoutloud

Whiting, IN

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Call it whatever you want but as long as those kids don't suffer, it's the right thing!
missy

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Saw her today. Ain't changed a bit. Still ain't got that first son she had now she ain't got the daughter she had. Must have gave her away too. Needs to stop havin kids for real!!! That meth is her life!
sister

Lebanon, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
Wtf! I am amazed at this kind of thing, its funny how someone can sit and talk or rather type anonymously about someone else, when it all actuality you should be looking in the mirror!! Wow is all I can say....
What

Lebanon, KY

#10 Aug 4, 2012
Look in the mirror for what reason? Hating to see someone ruin their life and make those around them who look to them for guidance to have no hope? If your on this junk then whatever it takes so be it. I used to be a user but I realized I wanted a life. I took control then.
sister

Lebanon, KY

#11 Aug 4, 2012
U taking control is admirable. But causing problems for someone else is just plain wrong, especially when you dont know anything for fact. Her children and her life are not anyones business. Fyi there all doing just fine.
asking

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2012
wondering why cynthia mullins husband is always hanging out there she deserves so much better
what

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2012
Cynthia does?
amanda

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2012
jr hangs there cause hes messing around on her every day while shes at work at the daycare i know that for a fact an shes to dumb to realize whats goin on in her own house
cori carey

Orange, VA

#16 Sep 18, 2012
You know once agin its people like you that r the sad ones.I have 5 full soc serv investigations cause of stipid,jealous,sad individuals like yourself and i have absolutely plassed with an Aplus smile face and will do the next time they call or come.i have nothing to hide,i have made my share of mistakes in the PAST just like u have according to yourself laugh out loud,the only thing funny is that u pretend to act like your some kind of concerned citizen,but your name says it all,and we all see that.why dont you grow up and work on your own life and short comings obviously no one ever taught you anything remotely close to right wrong and having morals.you are the worst form of humanbeing,one who thinks they are above or better,and trust me,we dont kno who you really are but we do know you are just as fake as your name...grow up why dont you put your big girl panties on and bring your problem to the table the old fashioned way,to my face,now thats a real laugh out loud..thank u sis by the way,all my love
lol

Mokena, IL

#17 Sep 30, 2012
If social services and parole boards would start hair testing instead of urine screening, things would be alot different. I know plenty of dope heads that pass their urine screens...there are plenty of ways around them. So you can snowball a social worker, good for you. Eventually Karma will have her way.
retired

Stone Mountain, GA

#18 Nov 20, 2014
lol wrote:
If social services and parole boards would start hair testing instead of urine screening, things would be alot different. I know plenty of dope heads that pass their urine screens...there are plenty of ways around them. So you can snowball a social worker, good for you. Eventually Karma will have her way.
And now Ms. Carey is in jail for drug possession!
Never Ending Story

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2014
retired wrote:
<quoted text>
And now Ms. Carey is in jail for drug possession!
But she's clean, her above post says so , LMFAO ! That girl is too old to still be worrying about getting high on meth all day long. Never was worth a f*ck and NEVER WILL BE. Whatever happened to her running buddy , the one and only meth ho Sarah Jones, that has f*ck ed and s*ck ed for dope her entire life ? Both of 'em are no good sluts that are too sorry to even get off meth and raise their kids. Sue was always a good woman , it's a shame she has to raise both of her drug addicted daughter's children. Why is dope more important to wh*res like these and what does it take for their kids to become number one ? What was she in possession of (?), meth no doubt. Grow up, get the hell off drugs , and raise your kids like real women do. That's what " putting on your big girl panties " (in reference to the dope he's previous comment) is all about. Not " knuckling up " (btw you all sound SO F*CKING STUPID when you talk like that) and bringin' it . Laughing at you b/c you think you're a bad as* while you once again sit in jail. Believe that (another stupid reference) hahahahaha !!!!
True

Bardstown, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2014
Never Ending Story wrote:
<quoted text>
But she's clean, her above post says so , LMFAO ! That girl is too old to still be worrying about getting high on meth all day long. Never was worth a f*ck and NEVER WILL BE. Whatever happened to her running buddy , the one and only meth ho Sarah Jones, that has f*ck ed and s*ck ed for dope her entire life ? Both of 'em are no good sluts that are too sorry to even get off meth and raise their kids. Sue was always a good woman , it's a shame she has to raise both of her drug addicted daughter's children. Why is dope more important to wh*res like these and what does it take for their kids to become number one ? What was she in possession of (?), meth no doubt. Grow up, get the hell off drugs , and raise your kids like real women do. That's what " putting on your big girl panties " (in reference to the dope he's previous comment) is all about. Not " knuckling up " (btw you all sound SO F*CKING STUPID when you talk like that) and bringin' it . Laughing at you b/c you think you're a bad as* while you once again sit in jail. Believe that (another stupid reference) hahahahaha !!!!
Amen!!
So nasty

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2014
She needs to take a bath and wash that nasty, greasy hair. So sad someone would let themselves look like that over drugs! So hideous!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Wheeler 37 min Meeee 2
Snapchat usernames 1 hr Bootydog 9
Robby rogers 5 hr Mr_Big 2
Gary 5 hr Paula 4
Brandon yates 6 hr Homie 39
Cari Simpson 6 hr Mark 9
Vince Coulter (May '13) 8 hr Glenda 7

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance