CBoy

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2013
If you people dont have anything worthwhile to say, why post? I like to read intelligent conversation and even join in sometimes. But please take all that gossiping no good B.S. and stick it where the sun dont shine! I live back in the woods ,you see.., the woman and the kids and the dogs and me...A country boy can survive...
Hillbilly

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2013
CBoy wrote:
If you people dont have anything worthwhile to say, why post? I like to read intelligent conversation and even join in sometimes. But please take all that gossiping no good B.S. and stick it where the sun dont shine! I live back in the woods ,you see.., the woman and the kids and the dogs and me...A country boy can survive...
you are right on Brother! I can skin a buck and run a trout line.
markat

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>you are right on Brother! I can skin a buck and run a trout line.
yall got that right !! I dont give 2 shits about any of the gossip shit and who is that " Digger " person puttin court stuff on.? Its all BUll sh-t . Get to living .
One True Digger

Stanford, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Hey guys just post stupid crap under the same screen name. You can use any name. You can do it in any town all around this laaaaaand.
SNL

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>you are right on Brother! I can skin a buck and run a trout line.
It's trotline, Bodufus, not trout line. If you're going to be a poser, at least try to get the terminology right.
Know For Sure

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2013
SNL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's trotline, Bodufus, not trout line. If you're going to be a poser, at least try to get the terminology right.
Are you serious? It is trout line not trotline... anyway what is a trotline? An before YOU call some body a poser... YOU need to check YOURSELF
hootowl

Luck, WI

#7 Oct 22, 2013
Probably uses his 'trout line' to hunt snipe.
Toot Toot

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 23, 2013
How does a forum created to prevent cyber bashing become corrupt by the 3rd post :p

The ppl here are ruthless in most forums! Who does that? Bash bieber or somebody not nearby lol search fb names just to confuse the heck out of everybody.
hey

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2013
SNL wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt spell it right, big deal. Poser....duh
Charlie

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2013
I'd love to spit some beechnut in that dude's eye and shoot him with my old 45..............
Know For Sure

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2013
If you wanna know the words just to the song just type in Country Boy Can Survive and it will take you to the webpage and then type song lyrics an it will give you all the words to the song, an they are spelled correctly... Duh
duh

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2013
Know For Sure wrote:
If you wanna know the words just to the song just type in Country Boy Can Survive and it will take you to the webpage and then type song lyrics an it will give you all the words to the song, an they are spelled correctly... Duh
like anybody cares....didnt matter, we knew what he meant...why dont you find something to do...maybe go to college and major in spelling! He.he...lmao...you just dont get it
Know For Sure

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2013
Well actually I do have a College Degree but thanks for the advice. I've put my degree to good use, not much money but most of the time an enjoyable job... I'm a Teacher....
Chevy

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Once my old lady gets a 6 pack down on a Friday night, hell she can suck the chrome often a ball hitch. That's how this country boy survives.
Wrong

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2013
Know For Sure wrote:
<quoted text> Are you serious? It is trout line not trotline... anyway what is a trotline? An before YOU call some body a poser... YOU need to check YOURSELF
Y

You are the one who is wrong. It IS trotline. Look it up.
Out

United States

#16 Oct 27, 2013
Know For Sure wrote:
Well actually I do have a College Degree but thanks for the advice. I've put my degree to good use, not much money but most of the time an enjoyable job... I'm a Teacher....
I am a student of a teacher of life . I'm far more satified living by the creek and burning wood in my stove now . I'm so very content watching the deer early mornings . Its the best !
Know For Sure

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Y
You are the one who is wrong. It IS trotline. Look it up.
I did thats how I know. Anyway what the hell is a trotline? It is TROUTLINE...
homesick

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Out wrote:
<quoted text> I am a student of a teacher of life . I'm far more satified living by the creek and burning wood in my stove now . I'm so very content watching the deer early mornings . Its the best !
oh how I miss that life...nothing compares...i will get back to it one day.
homesick

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Know For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>I did thats how I know. Anyway what the hell is a trotline? It is TROUTLINE...
it is trotline......like a piece of string tied between two objects ..and baited with several hooks. Check next morning and see if you caught anything. TROTLINE. Just in case ya want to know. You can tie it to trees...or other things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Houses in Mercer Co. (Dec '08) 6 min Not 149
Piece of shit 3 hr o no 5
carin richards cocanougher 4 hr Worry about your ... 6
H-Burg McDonalds 5 hr Walked out 5
Ashley woodward 5 hr Know 32
Pathetic 9 hr Amy A 2
Vote To Impeach chumper 9 hr NotEllis 10

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance