Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19339 Apr 27, 2014
politicians wrote:
cant wait til the next election!
Will Romney win again?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
PAM

Flatwoods, KY

#19340 Apr 27, 2014
Flat Top Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>You copy jokes from the INTERNET! Trash!
Is that different from reading them from some joke book, and re telling them, or do you just make up your own?
just

Hyden, KY

#19344 Apr 27, 2014
to let you people know that race is over it ended in 2010 .its 2014 now.look its spring time. you are 4 yrs behind time.their another race to talk about now.wake up.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19346 Apr 29, 2014
Once there was an Democrat that was down on his luck. In order to get some money he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you!"

Then, the Democrat wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, A Democrat."

The Democrat then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents, who just happened to be Uncle Tabby, and his very lovely wife.

The next morning the Democrat checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Democrat opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "Here is your money, but I still don't understand how a Democrat do this to another Democrat?!"
Pam

Ashland, KY

#19347 Apr 29, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Once there was an Democrat that was down on his luck. In order to get some money he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom. He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you!"
Then, the Democrat wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, A Democrat."
The Democrat then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents, who just happened to be Uncle Tabby, and his very lovely wife.
The next morning the Democrat checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Democrat opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "Here is your money, but I still don't understand how a Democrat do this to another Democrat?!"
LOL!!! But the rest of do know.
Nonagenario

Swampscott, MA

#19348 Apr 29, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was really stupid.
I really agree with you. The woman is under her own admission 76 years old going into 77.
No husband and belongs to some kind of Corpses Club ( she confess).
Rebecca

Ashland, KY

#19351 Apr 29, 2014
Nonagenario wrote:
<quoted text>
I really agree with you. The woman is under her own admission 76 years old going into 77.
No husband and belongs to some kind of Corpses Club ( she confess).
Well ,now we know for sure there's no getting through the thick headed, uneducated Liberals. No brains, no education, no job [and doesn't want one] no understanding of the English language ,written or spoken .
By my own admission?? You mean being truthful?? And like I said, you can't understand what you read, can you?
Dim wits like you are the love of Obamas life . Ha can twist your ass around his finger while he takes advantage of you without you dummies ever realizing it. You help him get in power and he's going to step on you like you were a cock roach to get you out of his way when he's through with you. PS, Again ,learn to read. You sound so stupid

Houston, TX

#19353 Apr 30, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! But the rest of do know.
Ha-ha!!! You're right, Pam, and I hope that you enjoy my jokes. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!
Trixie

Ashland, KY

#19355 Apr 30, 2014
greggg hobby wrote:
<quoted text>You need to leave Flat Top Freddie alone. He is a Topix Legend. You are the Topix Court Jester! You need to get treatment for your jealousy.
Praise Decency!
Trash..........I don't think so!
You Ding Bat!!! What are you talking about.
Vivian

Saugus, MA

#19360 Apr 30, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha!!! You're right, Pam, and I hope that you enjoy my jokes. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!
I love you for finding time to write the jokes to make my days to go to work with a smile.
far left on the right win

Hyden, KY

#19366 May 1, 2014
now look the dem's has being trying to warn you repub's of global worming. some how you just don't get it. but with ever neg. thing they got to be a pos. some where.watch this something is making drought that's bad. wildfires burn peoples homes up.and storms and floods destroy homes .cars and ever thing even kills some.now the biggest part of these people have insurance and will be covered.so if they a pos to this kind thing housing is going to take off along with many other things .the ones that takes the hit are insurance co.so you can say global warming boost the economy.and kills you much faster.
mom

Versailles, KY

#19375 May 2, 2014
we have come a long way....
tonn

Harrodsburg, KY

#19376 May 3, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
This was used about 10 years ago with republican instead of democrat and it is also a blond joke.So now steve is not only copy/paste boy but change words to fit your view.rand paul does that a lot also....steals others idea...plager something or other as I have forgotten the word

Houston, TX

#19378 May 3, 2014
tonn wrote:
<quoted text>This was used about 10 years ago with republican instead of democrat and it is also a blond joke.So now steve is not only copy/paste boy but change words to fit your view.rand paul does that a lot also....steals others idea...plager something or other as I have forgotten the word
What does it matter, one way or the other? If you don't like them; don't read them. Do try to have a nice day, though I know that people like you find it difficult. You are, probably by genetic inheritance, a very depressing soul, and can be made to feel better by trying to bring someone else down. It is for your type that I post these jokes, so chill out! You'll feel better, and others around you will, too!
yes

Hyden, KY

#19380 May 3, 2014
some should chill out .but one the ways i always got a big chuckle is when i take one these hard one tracked minded politicians agendas, and turned it into a big joke. now that gets their blood boiling for a while.whats funny they will call you ever thing they are before they think .then its ok that sucker has joked me in to making a ass out my self.

Houston, TX

#19394 May 6, 2014
tonn wrote:
<quoted text>This was used about 10 years ago with republican instead of democrat and it is also a blond joke.So now steve is not only copy/paste boy but change words to fit your view.rand paul does that a lot also....steals others idea...plager something or other as I have forgotten the word
So, what are you? Dick Friggin' Tracy? I also use Uncle Tabby, as the goat, from time to time, too. Why haven't you brought that up? You've got 'way too much time on your hands, my friend. I'll tell you, too, that occasionally there will be a repeat, too. I do that just to see if anyone is paying attention. It's good to know that you are. Have a nice day, my friend, and try not to take it so seriously. They're only jokes, for God's sake!
Friend

Russell, KY

#19395 May 6, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what are you? Dick Friggin' Tracy? I also use Uncle Tabby, as the goat, from time to time, too. Why haven't you brought that up? You've got 'way too much time on your hands, my friend. I'll tell you, too, that occasionally there will be a repeat, too. I do that just to see if anyone is paying attention. It's good to know that you are. Have a nice day, my friend, and try not to take it so seriously. They're only jokes, for God's sake!
The trouble some people have with you is they see a decent man in you, and trash hate decency
honestly

Cincinnati, OH

#19397 May 6, 2014
why would you paint an ugly picture?just sayin.
Mommy of 4

London, KY

#19399 May 7, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If Rand Paul wins everybody loses.
So True

Houston, TX

#19407 May 8, 2014
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble some people have with you is they see a decent man in you, and trash hate decency
Thank you, Friend, for those very kind words. I'm truly humbled, by what you say, and you're absolutely right! Trash does hate decency. It's a sad fact, but maybe someday they will see the light. Thank you once again, and have a truly wonderful, and blessed, day, my friend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anne ballard 4 hr hello 1
Wayne Jackson (Sep '11) 5 hr hello 2
Wayne Jackson 5 hr hello 1
amy waterfill grider 7 hr why 7
older men & younger women (May '14) 17 hr grandpa 19
harrodsburg sucks (Oct '11) 17 hr Lukes ass 71
Hitachi couples? Fri Your a troublemaker 2
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web