Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

satlin

Lexington, KY

#18605 Dec 5, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Where was the Economy after Bush you tard.
Tell us stupid.
The DOW was at 6,000.
He had to bail out the Banks in 2008.
Low tard tell another Lie.
its good to support obama he thinks for you duh
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18607 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>Where was the Economy after Bush you tard.
Tell us stupid.
The DOW was at 6,000.
He had to bail out the Banks in 2008.
Low tard tell another Lie.
Have tried and tried to educate you---The Democrats--Dodd-Frank Bill caused the Housing bubble to burst .Along with the Freddie and Fannie and other of the Banks to have to be bailed out. Bush told the Democratic controlled Congress it was coming, but, as usual, none listened. Now the Democrats control the Senate and the POTUS and have made no effort to get rid of the damaging Bills. Same as with Obama Care. You just refuse to learn!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18608 Dec 5, 2013
And you call others stupid? At least we have learned!!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18610 Dec 6, 2013
By reading this to the end you will be shocked at how much you will learn.

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause. When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree, to warn of impending danger. They discovered that, while all the lookout crows could shout, "Caw," not a single one of them could shout "Truck!"
hollerrat

Cumberland, KY

#18616 Dec 8, 2013
wonder why leftwingwhackadoos claim George w bush had total control for 6years, I believe theyall live in a make believe world next they willclaim slick willie balanced a budget and left a surplus
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18620 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>You stupid hack, W had complete control for 6 years and did nothing. Just like your whole Life has turned out to be, nothing.
You just will not learn. W did not have control and Congress still has not learned. Why do you not check out facts before you show your stupidity?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18621 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>Why do you azz wipes think that 911 happened on Clinton's Watch?
Because you are retards.
One of the reasons 911 happened at all, is because Congress and the POTUS will not control our Borders and the Home Land Security has no idea who, or for what purpose, all these illegals have, that are here. Not one of our supposedly leaders that have a sworn duty to protect our Country , will do it!!!

The retards are the ones that vote for these lack of leadership leaders.

Go Tea Party People!!!!
MarkyMark

Bowling Green, KY

#18622 Dec 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>One of the reasons 911 happened at all, is because Congress and the POTUS will not control our Borders and the Home Land Security has no idea who, or for what purpose, all these illegals have, that are here. Not one of our supposedly leaders that have a sworn duty to protect our Country , will do it!!!

The retards are the ones that vote for these lack of leadership leaders.

Go Tea Party People!!!!
The reason 9/11 happened is because you idiot allow your government to commit false flags for some oil.
Bostonian

Saugus, MA

#18626 Dec 9, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
By reading this to the end you will be shocked at how much you will learn.
Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, a look-out crow in a nearby tree, to warn of impending danger. They discovered that, while all the lookout crows could shout, "Caw," not a single one of them could shout "Truck!"
That is tipical of Massachusetts and the Turnpike Authority and the MBTA. Well done Steve. You know the bostonians.This is Kennedy country,

Houston, TX

#18629 Dec 10, 2013
Bob went to a psychiatrist.“Doc, he said,“I’ve got trouble. Every time I get into bed I think there is somebody under it. I get under the bed, and I think there’s somebody on top of it.
Top, under, under top. I’m going crazy!”

“Just put yourself in my hands for two years,” said the shrink.“Come to me three times a week and I’ll cure you.”

“How much do you charge?” Asked Bob.

“A hundred dollars per visit,” said the doctor.

Bob replied,“I’ll think about it.”

Bob never went back and, sometime later, he met the doctor on the street.

“Why didn’t you ever come to see me again?" Asked the psychiatrist.

“For a hundred buck a visit? A bartender cured me for 10 dollars,” said Bob.

“Is that so! How?”

“He told me to cut the damned legs off the bed.”

Houston, TX

#18630 Dec 10, 2013
Bostonian wrote:
<quoted text>
That is tipical of Massachusetts and the Turnpike Authority and the MBTA. Well done Steve. You know the bostonians.This is Kennedy country,
Ha-ha! Thank you, my friend! We have a similar thing, down here in Texas. It has to do with the Armadillo, and its protective shell. I does a great job, in protecting them from other animals but, so far, they haven't found anything that will protect it from a Chevy pickup! Have a wonderful, day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#18631 Dec 10, 2013
Bostonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I almost forgot, Bostonian! My wife, Mrs. Big Stevie, and I were in Boston, about five years ago, as part of a New England cruise, via Princess Cruise Lines, and we got a little bit of the history of the Big Dig. Man, oh man!!! You guys have gone through hell, on that one, haven't you? I hope they finally got it to stop leaking, etc.!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18633 Dec 10, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Bob went to a psychiatrist.“Doc, he said,“I’ve got trouble. Every time I get into bed I think there is somebody under it. I get under the bed, and I think there’s somebody on top of it.
Top, under, under top. I’m going crazy!”
“Just put yourself in my hands for two years,” said the shrink.“Come to me three times a week and I’ll cure you.”
“How much do you charge?” Asked Bob.
“A hundred dollars per visit,” said the doctor.
Bob replied,“I’ll think about it.”
Bob never went back and, sometime later, he met the doctor on the street.
“Why didn’t you ever come to see me again?" Asked the psychiatrist.
“For a hundred buck a visit? A bartender cured me for 10 dollars,” said Bob.
“Is that so! How?”
“He told me to cut the damned legs off the bed.”
Big Stevie that was classic man.
Cornbread

Richmond, KY

#18634 Dec 10, 2013
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stevie that was classic man.
HaHa
Liz

Concord, CA

#18635 Dec 10, 2013
Old...
FUCKCORBIN

Portsmouth, OH

#18636 Dec 10, 2013
mjsfyj
s6e56
8ue567
.o
u;

tututututututututututututututu tututututututututututututui8

m86
5638m56
m658568m568m5685m68
Mary

United States

#18637 Dec 11, 2013
FUCKCORBIN wrote:
mjsfyj
s6e56
8ue567
.o
u;
tututututututututututututututu tututututututututututututui8
m86
5638m56
m658568m568m5685m68
. Lack of vocabulary, huh ? Really sorry, they have classes for older people.

Houston, TX

#18640 Dec 11, 2013
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stevie that was classic man.
Thanks, Pete, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!
bostonian

Haverhill, MA

#18642 Dec 11, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I almost forgot, Bostonian! My wife, Mrs. Big Stevie, and I were in Boston, about five years ago, as part of a New England cruise, via Princess Cruise Lines, and we got a little bit of the history of the Big Dig. Man, oh man!!! You guys have gone through hell, on that one, haven't you? I hope they finally got it to stop leaking, etc.!
Now is worse. Other problems are appearing.The people in charge used very cheap materials. This is goning to be forever.
geeeez

Jeffersonville, IN

#18644 Dec 11, 2013
totally off topic in here huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy two 5 hr cant stop laffn 9
Amber wilham 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 10
the real Aunt T Histimine 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
will the real Aunt T Histimine please stand up? 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
r. j bartleson (Dec '08) 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
helicopters n sirens 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 6 hr Aunt T Histimine 19
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE