Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Peter Vayeos

Medford, MA

#15992 Nov 29, 2012
My brother Harry the one who paste his face with garlic paste every night nad the same one with flatulencia intestinal is not the father of my son Michael. Everything belongs to the stupid imagination of a woman with out uterus, or falopian tubes etc.. etc..gross.
I am known as the "burmese tycoon" and I am the fiancee of Megan Marie Barnes the "slut from Florida". Amen.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#15993 Nov 29, 2012
somebody pissed in that poor guys cornflakes

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15994 Nov 29, 2012
Frank wrote:
What about the Keystone Pipeline?
...dumbass obama and his enviormental slime balls blocked it!! at the same time, obama gives the alaskian islands away to russia, which was filled with oil!! told you, he is a traitor and wants to destroy america!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15995 Nov 30, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...dumbass obama and his enviormental slime balls blocked it!! at the same time, obama gives the alaskian islands away to russia, which was filled with oil!! told you, he is a traitor and wants to destroy america!!
You ignorant pos get a job.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15996 Nov 30, 2012
A well known, and respected schoolteacher's son brought his report card home. The father said, "Now, let's see what you have accomplished." He opens the report and to his dismay sees all bad grades.

"GAAAHH!!! What do you have to say about this Johnny? My reputation is ruined!!!"

"Well, Dad, at least you know I'm not cheating!"
Who cares

Georgetown, KY

#15997 Nov 30, 2012
Who cares about any of this??
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15998 Dec 1, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
somebody pissed in that poor guys cornflakes
Why? Did you eat that too?

Houston, TX

#15999 Dec 1, 2012
A helicopter carrying passengers suddenly loses engine power and the aircraft begins to descend. The pilot safely performs an emergency landing in water, and tells the passengers to remain seated and to keep the doors closed, stating that in emergency situations, the aircraft is designed to stay afloat for 30 minutes, giving rescuers time to get to them.

Just then a man gets out if his seat and runs over to open the door. The pilots screams at him, "Didn't you hear what I said? This aircraft is designed to stay afloat as long as the doors remain closed!"

"Of course I heard you", the man replied, "But it's also designed to fly, too, and look how good that one has worked out so far!!"
ima

El Paso, TX

#16001 Dec 1, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A pipe burst in a doctor's house, so he called a plumber. The plumber arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a while, and handed the doctor a bill for $600.
The doctor exclaimed, "This is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a doctor!"
The plumber quietly answered, "Neither did I when I was a doctor."
LOL! LOL! are you a comedian? if not you should be!
ben

United States

#16002 Dec 2, 2012
right
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16003 Dec 2, 2012
why does the obozo clown look like curious georgew with a banana stuck up his ass
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16004 Dec 2, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
why does the obozo clown look like curious georgew with a banana stuck up his ass
What is that sticking up your ass stupid?

Houston, TX

#16005 Dec 2, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! LOL! are you a comedian? if not you should be!
Why, thank you! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#16007 Dec 2, 2012
Part 1..........Apparently the White House referred to Christmas Trees as “Holiday Trees” for the first time this year which prompted CBS presenter, Ben Stein, to present this

piece which I would like to share with you. I think it applies just as much to many countries as it does to America ...

The following was written by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejewelled trees, Christmas trees. I don't feel threatened. I don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are, Christmas trees.

It doesn't bother me a bit when people say,“Merry Christmas” to me. I don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu. If people want a crib, it's just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat.

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different: This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.

Billy Graham's daughter was interviewed on the Early Show and Jane Clayson asked her:“How could God let something like this happen?”(regarding Hurricane Katrina). Anne Graham gave an extremely profound and insightful response. She said:“I believe God is deeply saddened by this, just as we are, but for years we've been telling God to get out of our schools, to get out of our government and to get out of our lives. And being the gentleman He is, I believe He has calmly backed out. How can we expect God to give us His blessing and His protection if we demand He leave us alone?”

United States

#16008 Dec 2, 2012
Part 2......In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then someone said you better not read the Bible in school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbour as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about. And we said okay.

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.'

Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet?

Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it.

Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit.

If not, then just discard it.... no one will know you did. But if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

My Best Regards, Honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16009 Dec 2, 2012
Now those 2 parts were profoundly ignorant, thank you for posting those Stupid.

United States

#16010 Dec 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
Now those 2 parts were profoundly ignorant, thank you for posting those Stupid.
Your welcom
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16011 Dec 2, 2012
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcom
You left out the "e" as in enormously stupid.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16012 Dec 2, 2012
heres my question if putting up a christmas tree is offensive to an athiest what makes an athiest not thing its offensive to christians for it to show its ass in public
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#16013 Dec 2, 2012
points toward the turdburglur and laughs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daryl Russell busted for Drugs 1 hr preach 26
Shane Travillion in jail BCDC 2 hr Thief Crook Liar 1
sac 14 hr Lol 5
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 18 hr nobody 57
baby girl Thu no fear 7
Lori Leber Wed Curious 1
Michael Cinnamon (Apr '10) Wed Cassie 51
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals' Week 16 Preview vs. Broncos
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness