First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Luvs Purses

Danville, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew anybody who does "Purse Parties"? Ive seen some really nice purses like Dolce and Gabana, Coach, Louis Vitton..ppl tell me they are getting them at purse parties.. Any info would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!
Thirty-One Gifts

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2009
Check out www.mythirtyone.com/10375 and let me know if you're interested in hosting a party!
heeellllloooo

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Thirty-One Gifts wrote:
Check out www.mythirtyone.com/10375 and let me know if you're interested in hosting a party!
I went to a Thirty One party and was sorely disappointed in the quality of the product vs. the price. I didn't see anything that I would not have seen out somewhere else. Very expensive for the product!
Thirty-One Gifts

Demotte, IN

#4 Aug 21, 2009
Do you mind if I ask when you went? We have come out with our new Fall product line & have made a few changes. I hope you'll at least take a look at our new catalog before making a decision!
ghg

Danville, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2009
I thought my 31 was so expensive. I got an invite to an online party. WAY TOO high!
heeellllloooo

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2009
I ordered the large tote with initials because it was one of the lesser expensive items at the end of July. I have the new books and if the quality is the same, then I am not impressed.
Serious

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2009
The purses at the "purse parties" are fakes of course, and bad fakes at that!$60 and up for a fake, I dont think so! Look at the purses they are trying to duplicate online and you can see the obvious differences. I cant stand to have something that is cheap and fake. But thats just me.
Yeah

Danville, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2009
Serious wrote:
The purses at the "purse parties" are fakes of course, and bad fakes at that!$60 and up for a fake, I dont think so! Look at the purses they are trying to duplicate online and you can see the obvious differences. I cant stand to have something that is cheap and fake. But thats just me.
That is true, but 98% of the ppl you see with these "name brand" purses are fake brands. But really it's just a purse so who would care if it was a fake, as long as they weren't trying to sell it for the same price of the real ones.
Serious

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, but 98% of the ppl you see with these "name brand" purses are fake brands. But really it's just a purse so who would care if it was a fake, as long as they weren't trying to sell it for the same price of the real ones.
I would care-because if I pay $60+ for something I want it to actually be the brand its labeled with and not say "made in taiwan" when its supposed to be Dolce & Gabbana, just saying!
Sunshine

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2009
Serious wrote:
I completely agree with you. There is no way I would pay $60 for something that is fake. I would much rather pay the full price for the real thing and only be able to afford 2 or 3 than to have numerous fakes.
Sunshine

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2009
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, but 98% of the ppl you see with these "name brand" purses are fake brands. But really it's just a purse so who would care if it was a fake, as long as they weren't trying to sell it for the same price of the real ones.
What is this suppose to mean? Are you trying to say that 98% of the people you see with Coach, etc. are really carrying fakes? I hardly believe that.
Serious

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you. There is no way I would pay $60 for something that is fake. I would much rather pay the full price for the real thing and only be able to afford 2 or 3 than to have numerous fakes.
Yep, and I dont mind carrying my "real" Kathy Van Zeeland, Ralph Lauren, or even Faded Glory Purse that I paid much less for. At least they are unique and arent knock-off, look alikes of purses that are extremely expensive.
Yeah

Danville, KY

#13 Aug 22, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this suppose to mean? Are you trying to say that 98% of the people you see with Coach, etc. are really carrying fakes? I hardly believe that.
That is exactly what I am saying.
31 gifts

United States

#14 Aug 24, 2009
I just have to say that I love my 31 purse! It was not expensive and everyone compliments me on it.
Thirty-One Gifts

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Aug 24, 2009
31 gifts wrote:
I just have to say that I love my 31 purse! It was not expensive and everyone compliments me on it.
I am glad you like it! I really have trouble understanding the comments about the bags being expensive. We have a great range of products, starting under $20. Most of our items fall into the $20-$50 category, and that's at least 50 different products throughout our three catalogs!

If you know of someone who would be interested in hostessing a party, visit my website and send me an email! www.mythirtyone.com/10375
hmm hmm

Danville, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2009
Thirty-One Gifts wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you like it! I really have trouble understanding the comments about the bags being expensive. We have a great range of products, starting under $20. Most of our items fall into the $20-$50 category, and that's at least 50 different products throughout our three catalogs!
If you know of someone who would be interested in hostessing a party, visit my website and send me an email! www.mythirtyone.com/10375
because some on here want ppl to think they have the real shit when they got fake!

Since: Aug 09

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2009
hmm hmm wrote:
<quoted text>because some on here want ppl to think they have the real shit when they got fake!
Okay, I assume you're talking about the Coach and D&G knock-offs. I'm not. I'm talking about a company called Thirty-One Gifts - we sell our own high-quality, inexpesnive totes, purses, and bags.
hmm hmm

Danville, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2009
Thirty-One Gifts wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I assume you're talking about the Coach and D&G knock-offs. I'm not. I'm talking about a company called Thirty-One Gifts - we sell our own high-quality, inexpesnive totes, purses, and bags.
Gotcha now, everyone talking about would rather spend and arm and leg for the "real" thing verses "knock offs" I assumed they actually knew what they were talking about. I never heard of this company so I did not know.
Duh

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2009
hmm hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Gotcha now, everyone talking about would rather spend and arm and leg for the "real" thing verses "knock offs" I assumed they actually knew what they were talking about. I never heard of this company so I did not know.
Well if you had never heard of the company and knew you didn't know what you were talking about then you shouldn't be "assuming" anything.
Sunshine

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Aug 24, 2009
hmm hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Gotcha now, everyone talking about would rather spend and arm and leg for the "real" thing verses "knock offs" I assumed they actually knew what they were talking about. I never heard of this company so I did not know.
Did you not read the first post? Whoever started this discussion was talking about Coach and other expensive brands to start with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haggin 2 hr Mercer resdient 6
one year state sentence for a class d felony (Dec '10) 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 29
Brian Ward - Pedophile 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 10
Chris Horn (Jul '15) 12 hr Stanley Tookie Wi... 9
Alcohol sales are finally here 20 hr Dealio 6
Charleston health care in Danville ky Wed Worried 1
Gov beavin Wed mighty oak 6

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance