really wondering

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

I can't understand with all these bad ass people that I read about on here why they are not in Iraq hell the war would've been over years ago
thugs and bad ass get real punks more like it
old man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

I would like to put some of these so called bad asses in the hoods of New York or L.A. and see how long they last. I think most of these guys have no idea what real thug life is all about. Thugs in this town listen to too much rap.
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

old man wrote:
I would like to put some of these so called bad asses in the hoods of New York or L.A. and see how long they last. I think most of these guys have no idea what real thug life is all about. Thugs in this town listen to too much rap.
Hell, drop them off in the Portland or Buechel area of Louisville and that will do the trick. What you are seeing on here is the result of white boys watching too much BET. They are confused. They ride around in a big diesel truck (for compensation) and wear boots and a cap, but listen to rap music. Case in point: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm... Now can you envision him doing his Brokeback Mountain rodeo thing with T.I. playing in the background? IT DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE!

But I agree. We need to deploy the 403rd keyboard brigade to the Middle East and all this would be over.
Pipe Layer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, drop them off in the Portland or Buechel area of Louisville and that will do the trick. What you are seeing on here is the result of white boys watching too much BET. They are confused. They ride around in a big diesel truck (for compensation) and wear boots and a cap, but listen to rap music. Case in point: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm... Now can you envision him doing his Brokeback Mountain rodeo thing with T.I. playing in the background? IT DON'T MAKE NO DAMN SENSE!
But I agree. We need to deploy the 403rd keyboard brigade to the Middle East and all this would be over.
I went to the link you have, I don't think that kid could look any more like a little punk than what he does. So this is what our youth of H-burg has to offer as a bad ass. Now I don't know which to more scared at now.A) Going thru DQ parking lot
B) Gatti town in Lex or C) Chucky Cheese In Lex
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Pipe Layer wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to the link you have, I don't think that kid could look any more like a little punk than what he does. So this is what our youth of H-burg has to offer as a bad ass. Now I don't know which to more scared at now.A) Going thru DQ parking lot
Better watch your mouth. That's the one that they say is 15 but can fight like he is 20... whatever the hell that means. I guess when he is 20 he can fight like he is 25. He holds the rank of Captain in the 403rd Keyboard Brigade.
Pipe Layer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch your mouth. That's the one that they say is 15 but can fight like he is 20... whatever the hell that means. I guess when he is 20 he can fight like he is 25. He holds the rank of Captain in the 403rd Keyboard Brigade.
Yeah I know that's why I'm to scared to list my real name on here. I'm still trying to figure out the theory of adding 5 to your age to come up with your ability to fight. But he does deserve his rank in the 403rd Keyboard Brigade.
Greg

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

really wondering wrote:
I can't understand with all these bad ass people that I read about on here why they are not in Iraq hell the war would've been over years ago
thugs and bad ass get real punks more like it
Because their parents are Republicans.
yes

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Pipe Layer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know that's why I'm to scared to list my real name on here. I'm still trying to figure out the theory of adding 5 to your age to come up with your ability to fight. But he does deserve his rank in the 403rd Keyboard Brigade.
toooooo funny
DEB

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

Pipe Layer wrote:
<quoted text>
You all crack me up!!! I also looked at the site, and that kid could not whoop my 3 yr old!!!!
amazed

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

bad bunch??? what a joke. looks more like the kids from barney....probably why it took so many to beat up one little weasel. bad bunch??? is that why two of the bad asses are hiding like little girls? they are going to love those little cute faces in prison.
cody hungate

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

haha well think what you want but now since you got my myspaace maybe somebody will message me and say who they really are so i can show ya what everbody means when they say i can fight ... wait i for got this sight just has a bunch of shit talkers who wont put their name well obviously yall are the ones from barney and the little pussies cause as you can tell i have no prob putting my name on here when i have something to say so when you actually want to own up to what your sayin hell just message me on myspace now
amazed

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2008

cody hungate wrote:
haha well think what you want but now since you got my myspaace maybe somebody will message me and say who they really are so i can show ya what everbody means when they say i can fight ... wait i for got this sight just has a bunch of shit talkers who wont put their name well obviously yall are the ones from barney and the little pussies cause as you can tell i have no prob putting my name on here when i have something to say so when you actually want to own up to what your sayin hell just message me on myspace now
sounds like a nerve was hit, getting nervous?
Tired

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Louisville is not a Ghetto, and I feel ya, all these kids thank they so hood and thug, and Shi* get a life and grow up you dont know how them kids in the hood really live, got to new york and Cali. and see
older

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Pipe Layer wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like a under age kid drinking beer.boy if i had trouble around the corner like he dose.i thank i may not be posting thing like that.
city boy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

I agree that these punks from harrodsburg think their bad, let them go to new york la or houston for that matter they will be put in their place,
last week i saw these young punks teasing a 40 year old woman by cutting her off, when i did it to them, they just drove off. they think that because they have more than one pair of shoes, they are bad
serious

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

I think Ronnie Hungate needs to get up off his sorry a** and whoop the he** out of you boys and stop this shi* before you all wind up in prison like he did. Your daddy is not going to do nothing. He never had no ba*** when he was young. Your granddaddy had to go calm the boys down for Wayne when he tried to fight anybody. But your granddaddy was suppose to be a bada**. But that was years ago times were different. Two boys or men got into a fight no one else jumped in it was a fair fight. Now days you boys fight like the girls use to fight. And the girls fights now like the boys use to fight. You all need some of these people in their latter 40's and 50's to give you all a good a** whooping and show you how all how bad you really are. I mean a real a** whooping just like whooping an 8 year old. The only thing bad about you young kids today is your mouth and your imagination. Try some of these older guys and gals and see how fast you all get your a** whooped.
big john

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

hahahah! i lookt at the myspace page and damn. i don't think that kids balls have even dropped yet! HA!
Johnny Cash

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

big john wrote:
hahahah! i lookt at the myspace page and damn. i don't think that kids balls have even dropped yet! HA!
I hear the train coming. Get the picture Hungate? On another topix someone wrote that Hungate was really changing his life? From reading his post here, makes one wonder.
truth

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Johnny Cash wrote:
<quoted text> I hear the train coming. Get the picture Hungate? On another topix someone wrote that Hungate was really changing his life? From reading his post here, makes one wonder.
you must be confused, the other thread is about Cody's brother Ty.
shit

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Just to enlighten Greg a little bit... there are white rappers as well. Who says you can't be country and listen to rap?? I DO! What's wrong with it?? Just because you're country doesn't mean you can't listen to something different every now and then. I listen to alot of rap and relate to what it's about. I don't think I'm black just because I get down to it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Incest (Mar '09) 27 min Hopeful 21
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 145,940
john cochran 1 hr hmm 12
drug bust at walmart 3 hr Harrodsburg Herald 7
evan likins and ashley harley 4 hr truth 27
Where to buy Cocaine? (Aug '11) 7 hr U there 35
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr taco bell reopens 81,553
•••
•••