Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
does anyone know about the 3 month old baby that was beat to death by mother"Brianna"and her husband?
Agrees

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
WTH! How come this isn't on the news?
Taylor Co

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
This is a Campbellsville case. Baby died last July at Kosair in Louisville. Dale and Brianna Brucker the parents were charged with murder,a Class A felony punishable by as much as life in prison. Babies name was Charles Brett Hayden Jr.
Agrees

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Thanks, wasn't sure if it was true. I thought it happened around here. Poor poor baby, how sad!
Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
i didnt know where it happend but i caught sum of it on the news
family

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
it did happen in campbellsville but baby charles was from harrodsburg charles and brianna had two kids she had left here and married dale brucker came back and got the kids three weeks later this happened it was never on the news until now.It is so sad and hard to think anybody could beat a baby to death;
Ta ta looks like rain

Clay City, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
where is the other child?
hot dog

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
so why in the hell are we trying to ban gun whAt the f??k O V E R ...... THERE ARE A BUNCH OF CRAZY AS-HOLE RUNNING THIS SCREWUP COUNTRY NOW DAYS . WHY DON'T WE THE PPL STOP THESE PPL FROM HAVING KIDS TO KILL INSTEAD OF WORRY ABOUT THE MATERIAL THING THAT NEEDS A PERSON TO KILL .
here it is

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
lilbitt

Lawrenceburg, IN

#10 Jun 24, 2013
bri was just picked up by hamilton cty on drug charges
family

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
the little girl Talisa is with family not the mother in casey co.part time and the grandfather in harrodsburg part time untill the trial oct.29 2013.we the family moved baby Charles from casey co. and now he is resting with family in springhill cemetery in harrodsburg.I am praying for dale and brianna both to suffer for this baby.s death.
Other Baby death

Macon, GA

#12 Jul 5, 2013
What about the baby that died there n Harrodsburg? That Drury girls baby? I heard it had bruises all over its body? Havent seen anything in the paper except for the obit?
lie

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Other Baby death wrote:
What about the baby that died there n Harrodsburg? That Drury girls baby? I heard it had bruises all over its body? Havent seen anything in the paper except for the obit?
That is a lie.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Other Baby death wrote:
"I heard it so it must be true." Right?
True

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Other Baby death wrote:
You are actually right. And no I didn't heard this as gossip, I spoke with someone who was there for the investigation. The baby had bruises on it's neck and burns on both hands. The autopsy lead to nothing that's why there wasnt anything in the paper.

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#16 Jul 5, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually right. And no I didn't heard this as gossip, I spoke with someone who was there for the investigation. The baby had bruises on it's neck and burns on both hands. The autopsy lead to nothing that's why there wasnt anything in the paper.
So you heard it from a second hand source, so it must be true.
arp

United States

#17 Jul 5, 2013
I heard a fish waz caught in salt river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy traffic Bondville & Wheat School roads th... 6 hr One True Digger 2
Top 10 MILFs in the burg? 8 hr Really 18
Tonya britton savage 10 hr Booboo 7
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 14 hr One True Digger 71
Pokemon go 15 hr Betty 15
Haggin primary care 15 hr sandspider 8
Does anyone know Tiffany Williford Lanham 16 hr Friend 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance