Three vehicle collision shuts down US 127 Monday

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: The Interior Journal

Jeff Gilpin, 57, of Liberty, was transported to UKA s Chandler Medical Center on Monday after a southbound vehicle driven by Katlyn Bottom, 17, of Harrodsburg, was struck from behind and pushed into his path.

Full Story
another crash

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2012
we live near this area. in just 3 intersections those being the cation lite @ Junction city, Dons gas mart, and aradia there have been 36 wrecks, 7 deaths, most of those being at cation lite in Junction. There have been ZERO fatalities between where 4 lane startes and walmart. I think i see what needs to be done if you can guess it.
DANGEROUSDRIVERS

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2012
another crash wrote:
we live near this area. in just 3 intersections those being the cation lite @ Junction city, Dons gas mart, and aradia there have been 36 wrecks, 7 deaths, most of those being at cation lite in Junction. There have been ZERO fatalities between where 4 lane startes and walmart. I think i see what needs to be done if you can guess it.
people wants 1/2 your part of the road as well as theirs peoplle need to pay attention no,texting,talking on cell phone,or moving around a stoppped vechile when making their turn the problem is people down here wants to drive in the middle across the yellow lines in the road,plus they dont pay attention.STAY ON UR OWN DARM SIDE,anAUTOMOBLIE IS LIKE A LOADED GUN.DRIVE SAFE&FOLLOW THE ROAD SIGNS.GIVE EACH MOTORIST TON THE SAME RESPECT THAT YOU WOULD WANT WHEN YOU ARE OUT THERE TRYING TO GIVE WHERE YOU HAVE TO GO & RETURN HOME SAFELY.GOD BLESS

GIVE EACH VECHILE PLENTY TIME TO STOP,WITOUT TRYING TO RUN OVER TOP EACH OTHER.
oh i c

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2012
ok jess, not hush i dont wanta hear ur mouth, again.
whaevr

Danville, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2012
You morons are yet another reason uneducated people shouldn't have access to the internet. Apparently, they don't teach spelling, grammar or punctuation in the schools around here. If you could form one complete sentence, maybe I'd respect what you have to say. Until then, you're just a babbling idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sac 43 min hot4u 3
who is janice hughes cloyd poynter? (Nov '08) 3 hr old school 56
baby girl 4 hr Wondering 6
ronnie or stevie simpson? (Mar '11) 7 hr slut 16
Lori Leber 11 hr Curious 1
Michael Cinnamon (Apr '10) 19 hr Cassie 51
Daryl Russell busted for Drugs 21 hr Big meth head Dar... 19
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web