Paroled, former Harrodsburg doc Hall now practicing medicine in Canada

Aug 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Advocate Online

SYDNEY,N.S., Canada - A former Harrodsburg doctor who was convicted of second-degree manslaughter in the death of his wife has opened a medical practice in Sydney in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Joan

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Too bad, he was my Mothers' favorite and she hoped he would be allowed to practice here again.
mkj

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I don't feel he needs to be able to carry a license to practice medical care. Maybe if the people in Canada new that he KILLED his wife and got away with it then they would change doctor's. I would not go to this man for anything at all. Getting away with manslaughter is a crock of shit and if it were anyone else they would be behind bars facing life in prison. Such a shame what the "DR" word in a small town would sentence you too. I guess it's all about who you know and who you blow in that town as it has always been.
Lolz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Let's all go to the topix in Nova Scotia to spread the news of their wonderful new doctor.
Kathryn Janeway

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Would you rather him be your doctor or the captain of your ship?
Are You Sure

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Neither one. He is a killer. Either way you could be a goner.
really

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Wasn't her family from Canada? That's odd.
Jen

Lower Sackville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

I'm originally from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, and think it's deplorable that this person has been granted a license to practice there. This man is from Southern Ontario; the fact that he returns to where his wife's family and friends are makes my blood run cold. What a cold, calculated move on his part.

I see that on Rate MDs - while there is a yellow banner indicating that he has a manslaughter conviction -it doesn't indicate where he is practicing. I hope the word gets out.

You couldn't PAY me to see him or have his hands on me.

For shame, Nova Scotia College of Physicians and Surgeons!
In Laws

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

His wife's parents and family supported him during the trial. They said that they could not understand why he was being charged with a crime.
Morgan

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

He didn't "get away" with it. He sat in jail for 5 years. Obviously you all have no idea what your talking about or you wouldnt go to topic to post shit. I'm dr halls sons girlfriend. And me and his WHOLE family were behind him the whole time While he was trying to get his license back. Hasn't he and his family been through enough. The people In canada obviously knew what had happened. If you actually knew him or the actual story you would feel like a dumb ass. So no, SHAME ON YOU for posting this bull shit. It is his life. I'm happy he got his lisence back. Now he can get things back together with his family. Fuck all of you. They've been through enough. Leave it
Alone.
danville dame

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

I'm sure he's proud of you Morgan, with all your foul language.
Rank and File

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Morgan wrote:
He didn't "get away" with it. He sat in jail for 5 years.
2013-2009= 4

Math fail.

http://www.kentucky.com/2009/07/10/857939/har...

Since: May 10

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

His murdered wife doesn't think he's been through enough.
Funnie99

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

I never thought it was murder . I think he was trying to scare her and found out the hard way that boats don't turn to well when not under throttle ! He payed for his mistake and he was always a damn good Doctor ! Leave the man alone and let him get on with his life !
Just wondering

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

You do realize that he lost a his wife too ... He's gone through a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
cathy moore estes 8 min not shocked 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
Sac 48 min Troublemaker 2
hope gonzalez jason dailey 2 hr Worried about Jason 2
michael scull (Jul '10) 2 hr WELL 5
evan likins and ashley harley 2 hr already know 11
Paul Estes Trial 2 hr Cathy 7
Police dog making false postives for drugs 7 hr Mr chocolate bar 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••