marlie

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Anybody know this chick? I am an old friend and would like to see what is goin on with her. I recently moved back to this area and havent been able to locate her. depending on who i talk to, she is doing good or another sez she is a hot mess! ha at one time i was told she was livin with some older guy in Hustonville and was clean and tryin to get her kids back...then next i heard that there is no truth in that...that she has been on/off with Dustin and they have been in/out of trouble for a year or so now....heard that Dustin went to jail in Nov of last year and is still in...WHY? and since then, she has been living in Burgin with some other chick and wilden out...then, i hear that a week or so ago, she was arrested in danville...trafficking in Coke!?! this doesnt seem right cause i never knew misty to like coke all that much...aaand, misty cant traffick in ANYTHING!!she would do it all herself!! no i'm kidding...for real though..does anybody know the truth? know where she can be located?
five - oj

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2012
marlie wrote:
Anybody know this chick? I am an old friend and would like to see what is goin on with her. I recently moved back to this area and havent been able to locate her. depending on who i talk to, she is doing good or another sez she is a hot mess! ha at one time i was told she was livin with some older guy in Hustonville and was clean and tryin to get her kids back...then next i heard that there is no truth in that...that she has been on/off with Dustin and they have been in/out of trouble for a year or so now....heard that Dustin went to jail in Nov of last year and is still in...WHY? and since then, she has been living in Burgin with some other chick and wilden out...then, i hear that a week or so ago, she was arrested in danville...trafficking in Coke!?! this doesnt seem right cause i never knew misty to like coke all that much...aaand, misty cant traffick in ANYTHING!!she would do it all herself!! no i'm kidding...for real though..does anybody know the truth? know where she can be located?
Boyle county detention center
lex luthor

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2012
Ur the best friend ever
pink

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2012
sooo if she is in the boyle co det center, is all of that true? was she arrested for trafficing coke? tooo wild...that girl is crazy! ha
zipper

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2012
she still in jail? she owes me money....better stay in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hires coaches 4 hr Pete 9
Nikki Chapa 13 hr Tammy 23
Mercer County KY is a failing school district 14 hr McAfee Jim 74
That bicycle jamie bragg 15 hr Poor thing 6
Tate 16 hr I do know 18
Dakota Moore ? 20 hr That one person 5
Dakota Moore 20 hr Oh ya know 1

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance