Rumpelstiltskin

Sweden

#1 Nov 14, 2012
If reincarnation exists, I want to come back as a bird for a few thousand years. By then maybe humans won't be pitiful, wretched souls out to hurt everything they know. FU humans.
Tom

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2012
If you're interested in Reincarnation, you will enjoy the latest book by Thomas O. Mitchell entitled, "The Intelligent LifeCycle Theory". For their website, go to
www.ilctheory.com/Reincarnation_Beliefs.html
(they have free drawings too)

Since: Oct 12

Baltimore, Maryland

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I'm coming back as a honey badger.
michael c

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I wanna come back as a gynecologist,hahaaha ya know one of those dr,s that look up inside those you,girl things,hahahahaha,na,maybe a goat,damn things screw anything,hahahaha!!!
michael c

United States

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Anyone young girls wanna play doctor,heyeyheyhahahaha!!!!!
Wildcatz

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Im coming back as a domesticated House Cat... They have it MADE
biguy

Lebanon, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
I want to come back as a woman hooker so I can get guys to screw me all day long I want a 1000 men to enjoy me every year it would be so wonderful
not possible

Tucker, GA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Reincarnation does nor exist. I can apprecaite the thread to imagine and fanticize what it would be like, but once our life is over, that's it. We spend eternity in hell or with the Lord SAVIOUR. I would encourage those who read this post to think about where you would want your soul to spend eternity. In a world of hell fire .or with the ones we love, praising the Lord for the wonderful gift her has given us. This world is only a passing ground. A chance for us to spread the word of Jesus love. Let us remember the ultimate sacifice that the Lord made for us. I pray that the lost souls will find their way to the Lord and find the peace they need in their lives. We only get one chance here on earth. Make it count
really

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2012
not possible wrote:
Reincarnation does nor exist. I can apprecaite the thread to imagine and fanticize what it would be like, but once our life is over, that's it. We spend eternity in hell or with the Lord SAVIOUR. I would encourage those who read this post to think about where you would want your soul to spend eternity. In a world of hell fire .or with the ones we love, praising the Lord for the wonderful gift her has given us. This world is only a passing ground. A chance for us to spread the word of Jesus love. Let us remember the ultimate sacifice that the Lord made for us. I pray that the lost souls will find their way to the Lord and find the peace they need in their lives. We only get one chance here on earth. Make it count
I knew when I saw this thread there would be someone like you, a bible pusher. Please just take your nonsense to church and leave it there. Get on my damn nerves.
wondering

Lebanon, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2012
I want to come back as a woman too and have a lovng man to love and take care of me I want to have kids and a large family .
Women are so lucky , so many nice sexy clothes to wear.
Wonder if any other me out there feel this way??
Joan

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Nov 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
I want to come back as a woman too and have a lovng man to love and take care of me I want to have kids and a large family .
Women are so lucky , so many nice sexy clothes to wear.
Wonder if any other me out there feel this way??
Yes, they're called cross-dressers.
Agree

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Joan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they're called cross-dressers.
Bahahahahahahahaha !!!!! That made me almost spit my drink out !
pedro

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Me want to come back as a huge dildo,so me can have sex with all these horny hburg girls,who want to do it but don,t have a man,i want to be long and black,cuss thats what they like black,big and black,ohhhh baby,come with pedro we going to the back room and get it on,come on bitch i said now,and don,t make me repeat myself,now bitch and get those clothes off now,any of you want to watch pedro stick it to his bitch,she,s white and she is fat,man this girl is bigger than my school bus,wow what a dragging ass,wow,bitch get off me,you,re breaking my back,
bifem guy

Lebanon, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2012
pedro wrote:
Me want to come back as a huge dildo,so me can have sex with all these horny hburg girls,who want to do it but don,t have a man,i want to be long and black,cuss thats what they like black,big and black,ohhhh baby,come with pedro we going to the back room and get it on,come on bitch i said now,and don,t make me repeat myself,now bitch and get those clothes off now,any of you want to watch pedro stick it to his bitch,she,s white and she is fat,man this girl is bigger than my school bus,wow what a dragging ass,wow,bitch get off me,you,re breaking my back,
I would love to come back and be that bitch for you as I like the long black ones too I've had a few up my butt and let me tell you they were wondeful in size to I had somm good pouding in me but if I come back as a woman I want them to breed me and amd have black babies I would love to have 10 of them that would be a dream come true for me .It would be nice to be a black mans bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness Edge 1 hr Fast 1
The GOP 1 hr Unreal 4
misty dawn cloyd (May '13) 2 hr Gag 43
Trump the new low 2 hr kymbol 14
Julius Moore 6 hr Shameless 7
Dog tied out in 18 degree weather 10 hr Citizen 9
craig peavler (Feb '10) 15 hr Tata123 33

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance