First Prev
of 5
Next Last
oh yeah

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Anyone besides me think that KAP (Kentucky Alternative Program) in Danville is a load of CRAP??? It's a rip off and they do nothing to help people get back on their feet and find jobs. All they do is take your money and say See Ya!!!!
rip off

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
I have heard several complaints about the program. I think it's money being used to line someones pocket. They are no assistance except taking money from people.
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
I agree it's a big rip off.
huh

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2010
Is kap supposed to help you find a job? I don't believe so.

They are misdemeanor probation and supervision folks.
abc123

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2010
We all know what kind of people you are that are on here running your mouth. If you lived like you were suppose to then you would not have to be dealing with KAP. Straighten up crack head. Get a job and live right. That would be money lining your pocket.
hum

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2010
ok abc123 guess your just perfect. No you dont have to be a crackhead to be put on KAP a minor offence like a simple driving violation can land you having to pay them every month and if you dont pay will land you in jail. Yes they cheat you and take your money for absolutly nothing. Before you go judgeing people why dont you find out exactly what your talkin about.
wake up call

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
What kind of idiot ends up in KAP for a minor traffic violation? Answer: A lieing idiot. Crack head.
lmao

Midway, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
wake up call wrote:
What kind of idiot ends up in KAP for a minor traffic violation? Answer: A lieing idiot. Crack head.
hahahahahaha!
so true!!!!
abc123

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2010
tell them wake up call. I have had several speeding tickets. That is a minor traffic violation. However, being sent to KAP is not just a minor traffic violation. I do know what I am talking about, crackhead.
abc123

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Oct 12, 2010
hum wrote:
ok abc123 guess your just perfect. No you dont have to be a crackhead to be put on KAP a minor offence like a simple driving violation can land you having to pay them every month and if you dont pay will land you in jail. Yes they cheat you and take your money for absolutly nothing. Before you go judgeing people why dont you find out exactly what your talkin about.
no, babe. I am not perfect. Just darn close to it.
abc123

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
I love it. I get a paycheck and spend my money on me and my children. You get a paycheck and spend it at KAP. Now tell me who is smart.
wrong

United States

#12 Oct 12, 2010
i know someone their insurance overlapsed and the ended up on KAP. another guy i know got a seatbelt ticket that he went to court to fight and ended up on KAP, so no you dont have to be a crackhead or have something major to end up paying KAP every month or whatever it is.
abc123

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Insurance overlapsed, yeah, okay. So he was driving with no insurance. That is no minor offense. And to the other guy. Don't go to court to fight a seatbelt violation when you are in the wrong. Wearing you seatbelt is the law. If you chose to violate the law, then you must suffer KAP. If you do not want to have to pay KAP. Then abbide by the law.
kuck fap

Danville, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2010
so abc123 we all make mistakes an ur sayin ur sin is better then my sin huh ur wrong an this subject is kap being aload of sh** which it is all kap is is a way for ky to get back money to make up for the debt were in its not even got to do with the ppl or there charges just a reason to make us pay..
oh yeah

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2010
abc123 wrote:
We all know what kind of people you are that are on here running your mouth. If you lived like you were suppose to then you would not have to be dealing with KAP. Straighten up crack head. Get a job and live right. That would be money lining your pocket.
Get your facts straight before you start talking I am not a crack head I work six and sometimes seven days a week at a real job and have been for 23 years. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. It could just be a traffic violation and they send you to KAP. And I repeat it is a rip off....
cat

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2010
the kap program only wants your money. they dont help u do anything. u give them 20 and u go.
true

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2010
Lexington doesn't have the KAP program and you don't have to be a crackhead to be placed on KAP. It's a joke and another way to pay for new court house that we didn't need!!!!!!!!!!
nurse

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2010
abc123 sounds like you only hang around crackheads if thats the only kind of ppl u kno has been on KAP u must not hang around with the clean good people that has to put up with that place. I am a nurse in Lexington where I have worked for 10 years befor that I was a nurse in L-ville and i have been placed on KAP for guess what speeding! and also because the cop was a total jerk about everything! so yes people that do drugs get sent to KAP but so do people who live a good honest CLEAN life.
oh yeah

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
nurse wrote:
abc123 sounds like you only hang around crackheads if thats the only kind of ppl u kno has been on KAP u must not hang around with the clean good people that has to put up with that place. I am a nurse in Lexington where I have worked for 10 years befor that I was a nurse in L-ville and i have been placed on KAP for guess what speeding! and also because the cop was a total jerk about everything! so yes people that do drugs get sent to KAP but so do people who live a good honest CLEAN life.
Amen
actually

Danville, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2010
wake up call wrote:
Actually, I have to goto kap every single month because i got caught driving with no insurance or tags. Yep it was wrong of me, but the traffic violation got me there, not crack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney raley 12 hr interested 1
Mercer schools 17 hr Snow day Mammy 6
Dr Lynette Stiltner (Feb '17) Sat FYI 31
Married Men who treat their wife like they mean... Sat See it everytime 1
The bible Sat Noskydaddy 2
Founding fathers warnings Sat John 6
Red head at Hitachi Sat red 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance