meee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

what do you know about him. i know he used to be with tiffany and everytime they would fight she would have him locked up. i would love to meet up with him, for a good time.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

He's a pos thats all. He rippes people off & will steal you blind if your not carefully. Him & tiffany are made for each other always fightin & call the law, but if they owe you, you'll never see the money again. Your best choice is to stay away from trash & yes ill call him trash or a pos.
a old neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

they used to be our neighbors and I couldn't wait for them to move.they faught all the time and they both believe in calling the law. I couldn't stand them as neighbors and another thing they act like they know everything but don't and they will steal you blind, they act like players screwing anything and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg