Gotta good man you better keep him

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Cheating ho

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
Who sends there daughter home Saturday night before mothers day o that would be aileen Rawlings so she could go cheat on her old man again well got news for her she do t look good enough to come crying out ack to him now have you seen her lately she looks like a 50 year old bleach blond crack Ho he can do better that I've seen him do it before and she was always bragging about him being a good provider why would you cheat on that it is so hard to cone by a man that will work today
Not me

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Who would do her anyway I heard she had an std and if she do t it won't be long I k ow two people she has infected
Paul

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 May 24, 2013
I was talking to her the other night and then she moved in a little closer. When she opened her mouth and I saw all of her rotten teeth I just about threw up. I asked her to get out of my truck.
scott hall

Clay City, KY

#5 May 24, 2013
Hey it just aint her it's all married bitches in this town. That's the truth every married man needs to keep an eye on their woman expecially if they got kids playing sports. Them coaches are sin and they will get theirs. Justice will be served eventually. You know who you are
Paul

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 May 24, 2013
scott hall wrote:
Hey it just aint her it's all married bitches in this town. That's the truth every married man needs to keep an eye on their woman expecially if they got kids playing sports. Them coaches are sin and they will get theirs. Justice will be served eventually. You know who you are
Sounds like to me you need to take care of your women and they wouldn't have to go find new daddy's for their kids.
Who

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 May 25, 2013
Who thinks Chad is a good man? He has cheated on her for years. He is never at home.
Not me

United States

#8 May 25, 2013
That is because he works for a living he is not like that you could not even get him now that she is gone I tried
million

United States

#9 May 31, 2013
is that Rawling woman the one that sung with a band or someone long time ago at old rosehill sch ? I remember hearing of Rawlings that had a little band. Could be wrong.
Pole

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 May 31, 2013
I would say if the Rawlings girl was working the pole while the band was playing then yes that was her. That is about the only skill she has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happen to Angela Cloyd (Apr '09) 1 hr Logan 13
leave bill cosby alone 3 hr Proud To Be Guilty 18
jaylee penix from center st 6 hr mike 1
Storage units at Chimney Rock 7 hr Curious 3
Coach Claunch Sat Really 2
Barb Lanham Holt Sat Blah blah blah 3
Apt info Sat tuesday 1
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web