Wondering

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2014
Why do people get so much enjoyment out of the failures of others?
simon

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Because they are pathetically shallow and small minded. They thrive off of gossip. And they like the ugly bad gossip the best. There are so many people like this in Harrodsburg. Go to church on Sunday, "the Lord's day", then ,after church, sit around the dinner table and talk gossip about the people at church and other people too. I could care less what other people do. Others personal business does not interest me. If I can't say something nice about someone, then I keep my mouth shut. If I have a problem with someone, I talk to that person about it. I guess some people are just ignorant and don't know any better. There just gossiping like their parents do and their grandparents and great grandparents etc. I refuse to listen to it. And maybe some of them sitting at that Su day dinner table should consider PRAYING for people and try to help people who are going through hard times instead of bumping their gums wasting time and energy.
Yup

Austin, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Sadly, there are psychotic losers out there who use people and then are failures themselves! You can pray for everyone, but when someone won't receive the prayer and refuses to receive the prayer and won't change on the inside, then well, their failure is their own fault!(Clean and free for 30 days big fat liar -- big liar!
Wondering

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2014
simon wrote:
Because they are pathetically shallow and small minded. They thrive off of gossip. And they like the ugly bad gossip the best. There are so many people like this in Harrodsburg. Go to church on Sunday, "the Lord's day", then ,after church, sit around the dinner table and talk gossip about the people at church and other people too. I could care less what other people do. Others personal business does not interest me. If I can't say something nice about someone, then I keep my mouth shut. If I have a problem with someone, I talk to that person about it. I guess some people are just ignorant and don't know any better. There just gossiping like their parents do and their grandparents and great grandparents etc. I refuse to listen to it. And maybe some of them sitting at that Su day dinner table should consider PRAYING for people and try to help people who are going through hard times instead of bumping their gums wasting time and energy.
Wow there really are a few good people in the world still. U Simon are most def one of the good .
Wondering

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Yup wrote:
Sadly, there are psychotic losers out there who use people and then are failures themselves! You can pray for everyone, but when someone won't receive the prayer and refuses to receive the prayer and won't change on the inside, then well, their failure is their own fault!(Clean and free for 30 days big fat liar -- big liar!
Yes !!! 75
garfunkel

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2014
simon wrote:
You got that right Simon ! Could not have said it better myself.
Wondering

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2014
garfunkel wrote:
<quoted text> You got that right Simon ! Could not have said it better myself.
Amen
U want to censor people

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2014
simon wrote:
Why keep you mouth shut if you speak the truth..
simon

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2014
U want to censor people wrote:
<quoted text>
Why keep you mouth shut if you speak the truth..
because your words are useless.. What is the point in speaking those words? There is no point, even if it is truth. Hopefully, one day you will see the light and then see that living in the light is the only way. And it does not include spreading and speaking about people's personal problems and personal business. Nothing good comes from that.
Patience

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2014
Yup wrote:
its awesome that ur clean. God bless you
smacksmackdirty

Dublin, GA

#11 Mar 14, 2014
,Comedy.
Yessir

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2014
That's why I stopped going to a church around Harrodsburg . They " O , hi ! How are you ?" and then talk about others and what they're dressed in or some hard times a family may be going thru . I got Sick and Fed up with it . God knows me and I'm Ok but just can't stand the phoniness .
Yessir

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2014
as a matter of fact the 2nd church I Tried attending , was the same . Just put ons . I won't tolerate it .
Wonder

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Mar 17, 2014
Just to put in my 2 cents I believe that religion is what's in your heart,u don't have to go to church to be religious with a bunch of hippacrits,God knows your heart and that's what' matters!&#10084;&#6503 9;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Groups and TWUMP 1 hr Donnie H 1
This person 1 hr Donnie H 2
Daniel Patrick 2 hr Bucket 20
sweden and trump 2 hr Donnie H 9
Homeless, single mother of 3, HELP 2 hr Donnie H 58
Who's The Sexiest Black Guy In Town? 3 hr Opinion 30
Stain 3 hr Asking 12

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance