jarjaw

Danville, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2013
ppl on the first day of oct at 8:00am everyone of you all that have a fire arms in your house be stand on the curb so the drug running cop can come by and you will toss it in the back of a city truck and if you don't then they wiilll send the main man after you and that will be " DIGGER OR THE JIGGER either way you better be there with all of the guns you have ,.,.,. and own the 2nd of oct the communist law will be around to house to house to see if you have any left and you will be shot right on the spot know question ask ,,, so be there or be gone .. i use to call it " OUR COUNTRY " but its not ours anymore it belong to the damn as- forneiger that our damn lowlife elected officer have brought in here ,,,, and the churches are doing the same thing in every country they go into .
Rehab

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2013
U need to lay off the drugs moron. Our country is messed up, but they won't take my guns. If you want to throw them in the back of a truck then your a dumba**.
Funnie99

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2013
U shit and fell back in it if u think anybody is gettin my guns ! Where I live I am the cop ! Police won't be here for at least 30 minutes if called !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2017 School Trip to Europe 1 hr Heather 42
Mercer Co school system 2 hr HOS 29
What happened to the thread about the murder on... 2 hr Brooke 65
Zachary Lay 2 hr Hope they rot 13
Corning tests (Jan '11) 6 hr Glass with Class 66
Todd Reiley at Hitachi 6 hr hes cheating 48
wausau a big orgie 7 hr just sayin 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages