advise

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2010
hello does this artist still live in harrodsburg?
smalltownlife

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
no, she used to live in Salvisa but i think she has moved to Fla, maybe. Could i ask, why you ask?
advise

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2010
hello, i recently bought a peice of her art.(Burley)is the name of the picture. i was wanting more of her pictures. i was wanting to know how many there where? and if there was a farm series?
smalltownlife

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
i know someone who was friends of hers when she lived in salvisa. i think they still talk. i will find out if i can get a phone number for you to call dianne.
Info

Waneta, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Diane lives in TN. I think it is Sieverville and her husband's name is Danny. There isn't a farn series but she does have other work. She's really talented. The Burley print was of an actual stripping room on the farm of a common friend of ours in Salvisa. Diane gave her several of the prints and she has tried to sell several of them. Personally, I think she has been asking too much for them. Hope this helps you.
advise

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2010
hello, are there a lot of her prints still around in the area of harrodsburg. who do you know that has some of her prints? can you get me the number? i appreciate all of your help....
smalltownlife

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2010
if u will put ur e mail on here, i will give u the number. don't want to put it on here
advise

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
hello, my email is bashawlancer@bellsouth.net. thanks
Infoplease

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2012
I am looking for a Burley print by Diane Keys for my husband. Does anyone know where I can find one around here?
Ken

Arlington, IN

#11 Jul 25, 2012
I have the Burley print. Been trying to find out it's value. Would you be interested?
Melody

West Liberty, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Looking for the burley picture seen it at a friends house said she bought it a few years back was wandering if anyone knows Diane keys phone number so ican check on one of these prints. Thanks a bunch!!!
Was thinking

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Maybe you can find her on Facebook. Have you tried there?
Melody

West Liberty, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Yes but no luck
sherry

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Melody wrote:
Looking for the burley picture seen it at a friends house said she bought it a few years back was wandering if anyone knows Diane keys phone number so ican check on one of these prints. Thanks a bunch!!!
did u ever find a print? I would like yo find one also to buy?
sherry

Richmond, KY

#16 Jul 17, 2013
smalltownlife wrote:
if u will put ur e mail on here, i will give u the number. don't want to put it on here
can I have give me that info, would love to have print of Burley..sherrylrogers@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious 5 hr poor business 2
Green dot card from Walmart 5 hr Curious14 1
kim shouse 7 hr struggling one 16
Noisy family member (Jun '14) 9 hr yaprobablyno 29
Being a good mother 11 hr allowingaccepting 3
Anybody know Billy Lee Stockton or the Louis/Le... 12 hr willie jr 5
Where to report animal cruelty? 12 hr BCAC 10
Harrodsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web