A guy named Eric... Knew him years ago

A guy named Eric... Knew him years ago

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Wonderin

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Ok so don't think I'm retarded. I dated a guy named Eric a long time ago. He is/was from Cornishville he worked at one of the oil changing places. I was just a teenager he was several years older. I'm 27 now so he should be in his mid 30's. Can anybody atleast help me with a last name. Just wonderin where he went to. I'd say I would have kept seein him had my dad not answered the door with a gun at 2am lol
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2010
If it s the same one that I am thinking of, his dadd owns the store? He is the biggest sorriest looser and your dad did you a great favor trust me!!
Wonderin

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2010
That's what I've been told thanks. At the time I thought Dad was bein an ass but I was talkin to a friend that was around us both at the same time. She said the same thing. His last name starts with an H. If that's the same one your thinkin about.
ERIC HERRING

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2011
NOW THIS SHIT WELL GET UR STUFF STRAIGHT IM NO PEICE OF SHIT I GOT SMART AFTER YEARS OF ABUSE TO MYSELF AND OTHERS IT TOOK A FEW YEARS OF PRISON MANY DOLLARS ON DOPE TO REALIZE THAT LIFE WASNT FOR ME CHECK B4 U POST SHIT MY DAD WAS A PEICE OF SHIT BUT LIKE HARRODSBURG I GOT NO USE FOR THEM. HELL THEY BOTH FULL OF TROUBLE. YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK IF YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF TRING TO SMASH ME . I GOT 2 CHILDREN WHO GET ON THE INTERNET AND THEY DONT NEED THIS SLANDER. YES I MADE SOMETHING OF MYSELF FINALLY SORRY FOR ANY BULLSHIT THAT YOU THINK I MIGHT HAVE DONE "YEAH" FAR AS A FAVOR YOUR PROBUALLY RIGHT SORRY WONDERIN BUT THE TRUTH IS TRUTH ALOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE SINCE MY YOUTH. AND AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL WRONGS I MIGHT HAVE DONE IN MY PAST AND I HOPE THIS CONFERMS THAT I DIDNT OD OR GO BACK TO PRISON LIKE MOST FROM WHERE I COME FROM.
YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE
get a life

Danville, KY

#5 May 2, 2011
yeah wrote:
If it s the same one that I am thinking of, his dadd owns the store? He is the biggest sorriest looser and your dad did you a great favor trust me!!
really u must b something send a pic wait they dont allow that much nasty on here . put ur name on here so we can air ur laundry oh wait it stinks have fun bye bye
heather

Sheridan, AR

#6 Aug 24, 2012
nope not herring litteral and yea pretty much still a loser lol
el oh el

Austin, TX

#7 Aug 25, 2012
ERIC HERRING wrote:
NOW THIS SHIT WELL GET UR STUFF STRAIGHT IM NO PEICE OF SHIT I GOT SMART AFTER YEARS OF ABUSE TO MYSELF AND OTHERS IT TOOK A FEW YEARS OF PRISON MANY DOLLARS ON DOPE TO REALIZE THAT LIFE WASNT FOR ME CHECK B4 U POST SHIT MY DAD WAS A PEICE OF SHIT BUT LIKE HARRODSBURG I GOT NO USE FOR THEM. HELL THEY BOTH FULL OF TROUBLE. YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT ON FACEBOOK IF YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF TRING TO SMASH ME . I GOT 2 CHILDREN WHO GET ON THE INTERNET AND THEY DONT NEED THIS SLANDER. YES I MADE SOMETHING OF MYSELF FINALLY SORRY FOR ANY BULLSHIT THAT YOU THINK I MIGHT HAVE DONE "YEAH" FAR AS A FAVOR YOUR PROBUALLY RIGHT SORRY WONDERIN BUT THE TRUTH IS TRUTH ALOT OF THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE SINCE MY YOUTH. AND AGAIN SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL WRONGS I MIGHT HAVE DONE IN MY PAST AND I HOPE THIS CONFERMS THAT I DIDNT OD OR GO BACK TO PRISON LIKE MOST FROM WHERE I COME FROM.
YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE
That's cool and all but the lack of knowledge with the Caps-lock key and the constant grammatical and spelling errors say otherwise. Let me give you a hint, it's about an 1/8th of an inch to reach the caps-lock key. An 1/8th of an inch to keep you from looking stupid and contradicting yourself.
fyi

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Glad to see you bettered yourself,best of luck in life.
Kin Folk

United States

#9 Aug 29, 2012
ERIC HERRING wrote:
YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE
Good for you Eric, Glad you are doing good,but they were referring to Eric Litteral
Its me

Bellevue, WA

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Kin Folk wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you Eric, Glad you are doing good,but they were referring to Eric Litteral
lol just when i got my ducks in a row duck season opens lol get in touch if u fam
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2012
could it b Eric Hamilton?
Jusbecause

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2013
All of you are losers. Eric Litteral is a decent man. Yeh he did some stupid shit years ago, but he has changed for the better.
LOL

London, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Jusbecause wrote:
All of you are losers. Eric Litteral is a decent man. Yeh he did some stupid shit years ago, but he has changed for the better.
He is still a pill-head and a thief. Unless he has dramatically changed in the 3 weeks since I've seen him.
Eyes

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Jun 16, 2014
Eric. Herring yeah you got fooled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy mckenzie 9 min Aunt T Histimine 8
hairdresser (Aug '09) 7 hr Sandy b 31
Todd Claunch (May '14) 10 hr Chrystal Claunch 3
Coach Claunch (Dec '14) 10 hr Chrystal Claunch 24
Regina Murray 13 hr think 22
Austin Schooler 17 hr AustinSchooler_ 6
Donnie french 22 hr Donnie French 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages