old school

Harrodsburg, KY

#167 May 11, 2013
when they mention the shadow thats roger he was a body guard.RIP roger
Yes

La Grange, KY

#168 May 31, 2013
sis wrote:
<quoted text> oh, ok . Thanks. Do you know about how long ago that was ? I wonder if he is still alive.
I read the book and yes he is still ablive living in the small town of lawrenceburg.
Morris

Danville, KY

#169 May 31, 2013
Dear Read wrote:
There are so many people who know, saw,have seen, any any more words that can describe the secrets of Harrodsburg. These secrets have threatened people, scared people, and people wont ever talk. Some share their stories for them, some speculate the secrets by trying to put the pieces of the puzzle somewhat together. There are people that will go to their death and never talk out of fear of what they know, what they knew, saw and more. You truly have no ideal.
Had a friend that was about to testify in court,saw him at supiria food mart in Burgin,we talked between the shelves,he told me he was being followed and didn't want to endanger me.Two weeks later his brother finds him dead,apparent suicide.This was about 15 years ago
Morris

Danville, KY

#170 Jun 2, 2013
About 2 weeks after my friends death,I was sitting at home ,outside in a lawn chair.A gravel road ran in front of my home to a dead end,a deputy Sherif car went up the road I just knew they were going to ask me about my friend,I was wrong.The next thing I remember was a ringing in my ears and blood dripping in my left eye,I had been shot.I do Remember laying on the ground and hearing the crunch of gravel and that silence of the sound in front of my house,I laid still wondering if someone was going to finish me off,it seemed forever but that sound of a car over gravel leaving meant they thought I was dead.The bullet grazed my forehead,it looked worser then it was..I'm still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Yates 23 min Observer 21
Aunt T Histimine 5 hr A concerned famil... 3
What happened to the thread about the murder on... 5 hr A concerned famil... 61
mink brothers 6 hr john 3
Harrodsburg "Police" (Oct '15) 11 hr Just so you know 37
Who is Megan Spain? 12 hr riverrat 1
wausau a big orgie 14 hr just sayin 7
Zachary Lay 15 hr A concerned famil... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance