cityhall payoffs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clean it up

Lexington, KY

#1 May 30, 2012
how much money did city hall pay so the employees that said the cemetary sexton told them to bury all that oil and junk up there to change there storys
citizen

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
good question, supervisiors in the city have no rules the way I see it, there was enough other edivence to fire anybody the way I hear it, so, who is protecting the sexton
get real

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2012
clean it up wrote:
how much money did city hall pay so the employees that said the cemetary sexton told them to bury all that oil and junk up there to change there storys
something needs to b done with this city commission the wrong people are running things i mean what was up on election day when the votes didnt count why cause they were to lazy to takr jack coleman of the ballot that was ridiculous cant wait until this fall and vote those jokers out
hum

Cayce, SC

#4 Jun 1, 2012
get real wrote:
<quoted text>something needs to b done with this city commission the wrong people are running things i mean what was up on election day when the votes didnt count why cause they were to lazy to takr jack coleman of the ballot that was ridiculous cant wait until this fall and vote those jokers out
They didn't take Jack off the ballot because he withdrew from the race after the ballots were printed. The cost to do all that, run ads in the paper and publicize as required by law isn't cheap.

The election and ballot process isn't run by the city. It is administrated on the statewide level by the secretary of states office and on the local level by Chris Horn's office. There was nothing wrong with how the race was handled.
Digger

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 1, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't take Jack off the ballot because he withdrew from the race after the ballots were printed. The cost to do all that, run ads in the paper and publicize as required by law isn't cheap.
The election and ballot process isn't run by the city. It is administrated on the statewide level by the secretary of states office and on the local level by Chris Horn's office. There was nothing wrong with how the race was handled.
I would hate to think that I was in SC, probably near a beautiful beach, and all I could find time to do is fiddle-fart around on Harrodsburg Topix!!!
ha ha

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate to think that I was in SC, probably near a beautiful beach, and all I could find time to do is fiddle-fart around on Harrodsburg Topix!!!
digger if you was dead an laying in your coffin you will find a way to get on this damn topix here in hog-town if you had to make a deal with the devil you nosey as-.
Digger

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 1, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>digger if you was dead an laying in your coffin you will find a way to get on this damn topix here in hog-town if you had to make a deal with the devil you nosey as-.
I have already seen to it that when I go to the wrong side of the grass, my comments will continue.
ha ha

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jun 1, 2012
lets all of us just think back a few years ago and see who done work for the city , you all know who done it ,,,,,who was the mayor before lonnie campbell and we can go from there and think about who was the commissioner at that time and who done all the work on the policeman cars ...... someone family member got a big hit from the city to dump it legal and then they paid someone at the city hall to dump it at the cemetary .
Digger

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 1, 2012
ha ha wrote:
lets all of us just think back a few years ago and see who done work for the city , you all know who done it ,,,,,who was the mayor before lonnie campbell and we can go from there and think about who was the commissioner at that time and who done all the work on the policeman cars ...... someone family member got a big hit from the city to dump it legal and then they paid someone at the city hall to dump it at the cemetary .
I don't think that the dates on the items buried supports that theory.
Taxpayer

Nerinx, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2012
The Current Sexton needs to be left alone. She has/is doing a beautiful job with these cemetaries, some of the prettiest Ive ever seen and I have traveled quite a bit an seen quite a few.... So Back The Hell Off Of Her!!!!!
Inspector Gadget

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
The Current Sexton needs to be left alone. She has/is doing a beautiful job with these cemetaries, some of the prettiest Ive ever seen and I have traveled quite a bit an seen quite a few.... So Back The Hell Off Of Her!!!!!
You are so full of it!! If she was in charge SHE is the one in T R O U B L E !!!!!!!!Or she can tell who dumped all the oil and tires. She had to know or she was not doing her job to begin with. Put cuffs on her and she will start talking like a little bird and you can get to the bottom of this so called mystery...lol...good day
ha ha

Paris, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
i say start cuff some of them not just her and you will see them all singing like a bird ........ all the way to the comissiomner and maybe the x-mayor and a couple of business owner ........ somebody have got to have seen something they didn't just walk in there by themself .,.,.,.,if the epa would have found it own my property i would went to jail that day so start cuffem and stuffem some one will split it out .....
Mr Clean

United States

#13 Jun 7, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
We do not see it that way in Washington. The news has made it to the big city...now we will CLEAN this mess up.
grim reaper

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2012
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not see it that way in Washington. The news has made it to the big city...now we will CLEAN this mess up.
BS washington cant clean up their own mess.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Obammie: Get your shovel.
kcee

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2012
is there ennnybodeeeee in this corn pone place honest ?? Esp the so called city officials? It would be hard to find.
WELL WELL

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2012
clean it up wrote:
I didn't know anyone changed their stories. Was it in the paper today?
WELL WELL

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jun 20, 2012
I just realized the date on that post. Never mind. I sure didn't know that any of those people recanted their original story. Very interesting.
ha ha

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2012
all we the ppl have left to do is tuff it out until the next election and then we can make a change . i had some belief that mr. long would make some but i wasted my vote ,,,, hope joe hood will run and i will back him all the way ,,,, all LONG , did was get the rejected law enforcer from l-burg ,,,,, and i see a damn good law suit come againest the city because some teenage are going to put a damn good one on them . i was watch them out at wal-mart and they was way out of line for what they was doing ,,,, mr. long you have flat as- screw this city police dept up ,,, it will be the # 1 on the poll next election to clean up the police dept and the police comissionmer i don't see that you have a change in hell to be relected , and we need to change some of these life time judges never been in front of none of them its just what i here buy word of mouth so get on board you america hog-town ppl and let make some bad needed changes . you digger is not in this fight so keep your remarks to yourself .
Digger

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 21, 2012
ha ha wrote:
all we the ppl have left to do is tuff it out until the next election and then we can make a change . i had some belief that mr. long would make some but i wasted my vote ,,,, hope joe hood will run and i will back him all the way ,,,, all LONG , did was get the rejected law enforcer from l-burg ,,,,, and i see a damn good law suit come againest the city because some teenage are going to put a damn good one on them . i was watch them out at wal-mart and they was way out of line for what they was doing ,,,, mr. long you have flat as- screw this city police dept up ,,, it will be the # 1 on the poll next election to clean up the police dept and the police comissionmer i don't see that you have a change in hell to be relected , and we need to change some of these life time judges never been in front of none of them its just what i here buy word of mouth so get on board you america hog-town ppl and let make some bad needed changes . you digger is not in this fight so keep your remarks to yourself .
Well no who can argue with that? Not only was it authentic Harrodsburg gibberish, but it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvey hines and Jess crawley 7 min Disgusted 10
Piece of shit 1 hr Abe 1
pallet"s 2 hr Carl 1
cari simpson 3 hr Frienz 3
TRUMP's address 3 hr Newly 44
kats loose 3 hr Newly 19
Vote To Impeach chumper 3 hr Newly 9

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance