Margaret's Tobacco Warehouse in Salvisa
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
question

United States

#23 Aug 11, 2012
So do you think they will get back into selling it and if they do will margaret open the store back up you gotta know that it was good money in it or they would not have done it in the first place and it is hard to find around here but it has been told that the hopewells have alot of it on hand or access to it question
true

United States

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Money talks bulk shit walks. It is all about the money if you got it you can get out if anything in this town look what it did for his grandson. We will never hear another thing about this wow wtf
true

United States

#25 Aug 29, 2012
They were also selling that bath salt and I know it is not legal so what are they going to do about that because that is what they were putting in those capsules it is almost like cocaine
drugdumb

Mount Sterling, KY

#26 Aug 29, 2012
true wrote:
They were also selling that bath salt and I know it is not legal so what are they going to do about that because that is what they were putting in those capsules it is almost like cocaine
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? bath salts....capsules....enlighten me..
drugsmart

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2012
They were putting bath salt into capsules. It is fake cocaine. How much more enlighting do you need. Really dont know how telescope to say it. Fake cocaine in a one gram capsule. Almost a cocaine buzz and you can pass any drug test on it.
lol

Mount Sterling, KY

#28 Sep 6, 2012
drugsmart wrote:
They were putting bath salt into capsules. It is fake cocaine. How much more enlighting do you need. Really dont know how telescope to say it. Fake cocaine in a one gram capsule. Almost a cocaine buzz and you can pass any drug test on it.
if thats true they should be in trouble....but their not,right??I mean nothing really came of it.
idk but

United States

#29 Sep 9, 2012
They are on cap probation like they take random drug test and they are still in court
small town

United States

#30 Sep 21, 2012
This is why drugs are so bad in this small town because the big man gets busted and nothing happens. You can not shut the drugs down by stooping the little man you got to start with people like this. He buys his way out of it and moves his business elsewhere and theyvleave him alone think about it.
Terri

Mount Sterling, KY

#31 Sep 22, 2012
small town wrote:
This is why drugs are so bad in this small town because the big man gets busted and nothing happens. You can not shut the drugs down by stooping the little man you got to start with people like this. He buys his way out of it and moves his business elsewhere and theyvleave him alone think about it.
since whenn have they been the "BIG MAN" your crazy. and why would they be drug tested anyway?thay arent on drugs their old!
RADIO FLYER

Langley, KY

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Barry Thomas Hopewell, 45, Salvisa, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, amended to attempted first-degree possession of a controlled substance, six months, suspended six months, credit for two days served.

Somebody worked their magic. Charges against her were dropped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petie patton 3 min wondering 10
Heidi from Subway 4 hr Wow 2
Rusty Edwards 10 hr Abc 29
leon cinnamon (Nov '08) 12 hr So what 45
White Charger 13 hr Know 14
Brittney white (Aug '13) 13 hr WhichBrittneyWhite 26
Travis Peyton craig peavler Donna Stanford 14 hr Tecumbas 7

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages