mr rogers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

What happend pettie saw u the otherday and u looked like you bout burned ur azz up!how you gonna explain 3rd degree burns huh pete your hit brother...im gona call ur po better use lots of antibiotic nah...just take sara she"ll get u out of it .....lmao...
Ajax

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

mr rogers wrote:
What happend pettie saw u the otherday and u looked like you bout burned ur azz up!how you gonna explain 3rd degree burns huh pete your hit brother...im gona call ur po better use lots of antibiotic nah...just take sara she"ll get u out of it .....lmao...
I heard one of em dope wh*res done give em something AJAX wont take off. Aint no telling what all diseases they passing round beings they all passing EVERYTHING AROUND.
hell naw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Omg! Did he reallty burn himself!?
helll yea

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

Judged:

hell naw wrote:
Omg! Did he reallty burn himself!?
Yes he did.burned his legs upppp.stephanie fled and didn care if he died.arnt they all sum winners.of course the BLACK widow sara wuz rite there to take care of pops like she wuz taught.good job pettie and mom.and ummm...:)By the way sara dont b proud ur no *#cking super hero u just wanna get daddy back in the kitchen
hell naw

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Doesn't suprise me a bit!! I heard Stefanie was back n jail?? It's only a matter of time befor Pete & David r back n prison!! And as for Sarah's dead beat, low life ass running around pregnant as hell doing dope every day!! She needs to be shot!! The whole Jone's clan are trash!!
inquire

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

You are right on with your comment,hell naw!!!!
curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

hell naw wrote:
Doesn't suprise me a bit!! I heard Stefanie was back n jail?? It's only a matter of time befor Pete & David r back n prison!! And as for Sarah's dead beat, low life ass running around pregnant as hell doing dope every day!! She needs to be shot!! The whole Jone's clan are trash!!
So tell me who is David. Also can you tell me who Davids girlfriend is these days. Need a specific name. I am not believing who I saw him with.
geez

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

curious wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me who is David. Also can you tell me who Davids girlfriend is these days. Need a specific name. I am not believing who I saw him with.
so why are you asking who David is if you just saw him with his girlfriend?? It's David Jones by the way, Pete Jones' brother and Sara & Stefanie's uncle...He is the father to Patrick & Derick Jones.
TELLMEMORE

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

hell naw wrote:
METH KITCHEN BLOW UP OR WHAT????
losers

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

curious wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me who is David. Also can you tell me who Davids girlfriend is these days. Need a specific name. I am not believing who I saw him with.
I cant believe ppl actually waste their time worrying bout losers. David is with which ever wh*re pours their sugar on him first that day same goes with all the others in Harrodsburg. You aint gotta have a pot to piss in as long as you know how to manufacture. I can at least say one thing for Pete and David they do their time but all your so called buddies are gonna get ya b4 the law ever wil. Believe that!!!l
Curious

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Is Pete back with Lori Moss/Baker???
not far fromya

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Curious wrote:
Is Pete back with Lori Moss/Baker???
What bout his w*ore stephanie somethin
losers

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

not far fromya wrote:
<quoted text>What bout his w*ore stephanie somethin
Beings they are dope wh*res and him the dope cooker....seems they are sharing him. They his trophy wh*res. LMFAO WHAT A TROPHY HUH??
Shelby_11

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

mr rogers wrote:
Shutup

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 138,467
Whitney Cecil 1 hr lol 16
Dana Carrico 2 hr Really 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,188
caleb bottom 3 hr concerned 8
Public Record for April 13, 2014 4 hr Hogtown honey 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Goose Man 16,059
Anyone been ripped off by Newby's Discount House 8 hr Peggy 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••