First Prev
of 7
Next Last
TTom

Athens, TN

#1 Jun 16, 2011
heard the fair rides from florida closed down, no fair this year for mercer??
Matter of Fact

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2011
As a matter of fact they do have a carnival, you obviously have no idea what your talking about!
actually

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2011
the company that was mercer used filed bankruptcy and all other companies are booked. But the fair board is working their ass off to give us a fair. They may have found someone by now. We will have to wait and see.
Matter of Fact

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2011
They have a carnival! Didn't you read the above comment!?!?
actually

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Matter of Fact wrote:
They have a carnival! Didn't you read the above comment!?!?
and how do u know this. My best friends mom is on the fair board i will have to ask her if they found someone yet, but i dont think so or my bf would have said something. But u could be right. And by the way stop being a rude smartass. People are just saying what they heard. K. Have a nice day.
Matter of Fact

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2011
actually wrote:
<quoted text> and how do u know this. My best friends mom is on the fair board i will have to ask her if they found someone yet, but i dont think so or my bf would have said something. But u could be right. And by the way stop being a rude smartass. People are just saying what they heard. K. Have a nice day.
I too know people on the fair board, maybe your bf doesn't know everything! I wasn't being smart either, just stating the facts!
concerned

Rowlett, TX

#7 Jun 17, 2011
I hope the fair pageants have judges that are honest. Not just last name based its sad but true..
no worries

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2011
concerned wrote:
I hope the fair pageants have judges that are honest. Not just last name based its sad but true..
the pageants have always had fair judges at the pageants. I'm sorry the person you wanted to win didn't, but if you know the slightest bit about the fair pageants you know the judges are highly qualified people that are not from around! So keep telling yourself whatever you want, sad but true!
concerned

Rowlett, TX

#9 Jun 17, 2011
no worries wrote:
<quoted text> the pageants have always had fair judges at the pageants. I'm sorry the person you wanted to win didn't, but if you know the slightest bit about the fair pageants you know the judges are highly qualified people that are not from around! So keep telling yourself whatever you want, sad but true!
never had a certain person to win. I look at the last everytime pretty or not last name gets its.. sorry for you but facts are facts here sweetie.
actually

United States

#10 Jun 17, 2011
Matter of Fact wrote:
<quoted text> I too know people on the fair board, maybe your bf doesn't know everything! I wasn't being smart either, just stating the facts!
alright i am sorry for arguing with you. Honestly i could care less about the fair as long as they have the derby. And the carnival dont have a damn thing to do with that. So have fun. And since you know the fair board tell Woody, Pearl, Sherri, Brenda, Chris, Ellis and all the others I said hello.
Proud Mary

Richmond, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>never had a certain person to win. I look at the last everytime pretty or not last name gets its.. sorry for you but facts are facts here sweetie.
I have been at all the contests the last 3 years. The judges have done a great job! My babies won every year!
concerned

Largo, FL

#12 Jun 18, 2011
Say your last name
Ghost in the machine

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2011
It's not gonna be missed
dates

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jun 18, 2011
When is the fair this year?
when

Santa Clara, CA

#15 Jun 19, 2011
When does the fair start?
Proud Mary

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 19, 2011
concerned wrote:
Say your last name
You are so smart and know it all you say it. You are just a sore tail loser!
its like

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jun 19, 2011
concerned wrote:
we already know who will be miss mercer. EMILY HORN! nough said.
not so sure

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2011
its like wrote:
<quoted text>we already know who will be miss mercer. EMILY HORN! nough said.
It's Amanda Collier's year.
yea

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Jun 19, 2011
amanda colliers tried so hard... haha ever since she could run for the miss title and STILL hasnt gotten it.... that should say something..
not so sure

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2011
yea wrote:
amanda colliers tried so hard... haha ever since she could run for the miss title and STILL hasnt gotten it.... that should say something..
I know, but I don't think It will b Emily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Turpin 4 min Dang 2
Mercer schools 42 min Happy13 67
Zachary Lay (Apr '16) 1 hr Jeremiah 113
Hitachi 2 hr Citizen 7
Support the Russians. Vote Democrats 16 hr check 7
Vote for the STUPID 16 hr check 2
Russian probe continues 23 hr Dammed ol me 29

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance