Next Last
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 May 31, 2009
does anyone know this nasty ho. I heard that she screws people for drugs
unreal

Versailles, KY

#2 Aug 15, 2009
She must have turned you down i know,your information outa line.
try again

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Aug 16, 2009
to "i know" u need to get ur facts straight before u go runnin ur mouth!!!
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2009
she was with tommy dean then she and him got caught setting charlies boat on fire they got locked up last i saw her in walmart with charlie how funny
try again

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2009
once again "i know" y does it matter who she's with or r u just mad cuz she's not with u!!! besides they do have two kids together so how bout u just shut ur pie hole!!!
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Aug 16, 2009
try again wrote:
once again "i know" y does it matter who she's with or r u just mad cuz she's not with u!!! besides they do have two kids together so how bout u just shut ur pie hole!!!
if she cared so much about her kids y was she with t.d. and not home with her children and i would not have her already have and was not impressed
try again

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
well don't u worry about her kids they are always taken care of!!!! so u think ur all big and bad sayin that u already had her. so the reason ur bashin her now is either cuz she won't get back with u or she never got with u anyway and u got mad... so lets be a grown up about things and quit bashin on someone that u don't even really know. how bout u get a life doin somethin else????
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2009
try again wrote:
well don't u worry about her kids they are always taken care of!!!! so u think ur all big and bad sayin that u already had her. so the reason ur bashin her now is either cuz she won't get back with u or she never got with u anyway and u got mad... so lets be a grown up about things and quit bashin on someone that u don't even really know. how bout u get a life doin somethin else????
think i dont know her is her brother little mike baker just got out of prison and have a brother still in prison and her dad named rudy i know from way back so get your stuff strait befor u bash me punk
KIM

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
you don't know sh1t, Mike & Connie are her uncles not her brothers! her dad is Rudolph. If you want to get on here and bash someone at least know who it is!!!Cynthia & Charlie have had more than their share of problems but what couples don't? Cynthia is a very sweet person if you get to know her, she is my family so get off her back & leave her alone
try again

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2009
to "i know" yeah i'm kin to cynthia i'm her friggin cousin so u have no idea u punk!!! they are her uncles not brothers. like i said get ur facts straight before u run ur mouth!!!
i know

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2009
still a ho
I Think I Know

United States

#12 Aug 17, 2009
A rat ho at that!!!!!!
lucky

Versailles, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2009
Leave the lady along on here, she does have 2 kids or do you really care i know.
try again

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2009
yeah thats right they need to leave her alone but i know they won't cuz they're jus immature lil punks
need to know

Winchester, KY

#15 Aug 19, 2009
I Think I Know: What I think is they all need to be ratted on.
comment

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2009
craig peavler is a drug dealer. he hangs out at the huddle house and likes under age girls, he gives them money and pills for favors. he drives a red chevy truck. he has already been caught for selling drugs.
lucky

Versailles, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2009
What does craig peavler have to do with mrs. lawson? I KNOW must be some kinda pervert.
high

Versailles, KY

#18 Aug 26, 2009
Same girl worked at bank?
shesnasty

Lebanon, KY

#20 May 20, 2010
guy named Lidsey Rice set her up with someone for pain pills I KNOW
nun ya

Winchester, KY

#21 May 30, 2010
ppl need to quit talkin shit bout my aunt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 55 min Courious 49
jack hill (Oct '15) 1 hr same old same old 20
Haggin primary care 2 hr Psycho 18
Anthony Dunn 11 hr Hahaha-too funny 1
Dunns BBQ (Jan '09) 11 hr Hahaha-too funny 19
Tessa C 12 hr Goofy girl 11
Broadway 13 hr JustSaying 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance