Busy Mercer County road shut down after Cooking oil leaked onto roadway

There are 5 comments on the WKYT story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Busy Mercer County road shut down after Cooking oil leaked onto roadway. In it, WKYT reports that:

Harrodsburg Police tell us U.S. 127 is blocked, beginning at the U.S. 68 intersection , after cooking oil, carried by a truck somehow leaked onto the roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT.

Know

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I got oil all over my car. In engine and eveything. Wonder who id contact about it. Does anyone know the company that spilled the oil?
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Know wrote:
I got oil all over my car. In engine and eveything. Wonder who id contact about it. Does anyone know the company that spilled the oil?
Wash it off your car. How did you get it in your engine did you stop scoop it up and throw it in your engine? Sounds like you are just looking for lawsuit. Grow up.
haha

Danville, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wash it off your car. How did you get it in your engine did you stop scoop it up and throw it in your engine? Sounds like you are just looking for lawsuit. Grow up.
yes i did so what the F??k is it to you little dick sucker
haha

Danville, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2013
well one thing for sure the EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT want be cleaning it up because they had to spend the tax payer money on booze and intertainment ( like stripe girl and big motels hell its tax payers money they will give us more to spend later in the year ...
yeah

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2013
haha wrote:
well one thing for sure the EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT want be cleaning it up because they had to spend the tax payer money on booze and intertainment ( like stripe girl and big motels hell its tax payers money they will give us more to spend later in the year ...
After reading the above all i can say is "WOW"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy two 2 hr cant stop laffn 9
Amber wilham 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 10
the real Aunt T Histimine 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
will the real Aunt T Histimine please stand up? 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 1
r. j bartleson (Dec '08) 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
helicopters n sirens 2 hr Aunt T Histimine 7
Adam Hammack (Aug '12) 3 hr Aunt T Histimine 19
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE