E Montgomery steak house New Years flop

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disappointed

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2012
So disappointed that they ran out of food on an all you can eat buffet after one hour of starting..... The servers were complaining didnt have anwsers. The blond headed bar tender was a Bit$h. The management wouldn't even talk to the customers about the situation. They need to fire everyone and rehire or shut the doors !!! Pittiful. Worse night I have ever had there!!!
Sorry

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
So disappointed that they ran out of food on an all you can eat buffet after one hour of starting..... The servers were complaining didnt have anwsers. The blond headed bar tender was a Bit$h. The management wouldn't even talk to the customers about the situation. They need to fire everyone and rehire or shut the doors !!! Pittiful. Worse night I have ever had there!!!
We got there at 6;45..they closed the buffet..started bringing us whatever the kitchen set out..veggies cold... meat under cooked..waiters quit... both bouncers quit..we asked for the Manager and they said He was in kitchen crying. It is sad for a nice place like this to be run in to the ground!!
Eddies Folly

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
We got there at 6;45..they closed the buffet..started bringing us whatever the kitchen set out..veggies cold... meat under cooked..waiters quit... both bouncers quit..we asked for the Manager and they said He was in kitchen crying. It is sad for a nice place like this to be run in to the ground!!
Crying? What a sissy!
jug head

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
i have try to tell you as0hole that you can't find a person in that town to run a profitable business because they are all to damn stupid and to dumb thats why i move out of that place over 32 years ago a year and half after i move there but i still work there but drive about 65 miles a round trip but when i get home it is a really nice to be out of that town ...... years ago when you see city cops living i home that cost 50 to 75 thousand dollars on a 11,000 dollars a year job what in the h?ll would you think ,,,, one guy i work with was trying to build him a house and had every thing stolen twice and a city cop was building him a house in scinc hills at the same time and where did her get the money to buy 36,500 dollars of building supplys on his 310.00 dollars every two week salary ,,,,, just a bunch of theives bas?ard all i have every seen in that town .
Confused

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
jug head wrote:
i have try to tell you as0hole that you can't find a person in that town to run a profitable business because they are all to damn stupid and to dumb thats why i move out of that place over 32 years ago a year and half after i move there but i still work there but drive about 65 miles a round trip but when i get home it is a really nice to be out of that town ...... years ago when you see city cops living i home that cost 50 to 75 thousand dollars on a 11,000 dollars a year job what in the h?ll would you think ,,,, one guy i work with was trying to build him a house and had every thing stolen twice and a city cop was building him a house in scinc hills at the same time and where did her get the money to buy 36,500 dollars of building supplys on his 310.00 dollars every two week salary ,,,,, just a bunch of theives bas?ard all i have every seen in that town .
Harrodsburg has and will never change. I have lived here off and on for 45 yrs. The reason it is "not allowed" to change is because the families/names who monopolized this town do not allow capitolism/competition for the money to go any where but in their pockets. Reeds, Dedmans, Colemans, Landrums, McCloud, to mention a few. They did not want Corp. Outside growth to take any potential income from their peaseants. It has never been about the people of Harrodsburg, but the greety folks who's families were lucky enough years ago to be able to start a businees here, that has kept H-burg from growing.
radio flyer

Wayland, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
I too have lived here on and off for over 50 years. This place is the red headed step child to Danville. What town in this day and time still has a train cutting the town in half. Danville had an overpass in the fifties. Lexington shut down broadway and built one. Backward and run by a few families like confused said. Take those city lights out at Eddie's and put them on the bypass. We are still waiting for that big second development to come that the city commission promised in association with Montgomery Steak House.
mercer

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
I heard the announcement of E.Montgomery Steakhouse at the fair/barn fundraiser.There was supposed to be famous performers there and a hotel and big development. It was supposed to be a big tourist attraction for the town. It's not looking like a good investment for all of our tax money now.
Homer

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
I hope everyone got there money refunded back. I would be pissed off..
Sad

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
Last night there at EMS was bad! It is the truth that the bouncers walked out and quit and so did some of the waiters. The week before the main manger walked out and quit and she was liked by many people. I also heard the lady that ran the charity and booked the bands events has left as well. Hate to see this happening to a nice place to have a great meal!! Eddie Montgomery needs to save his name and take out the persons whom are ruining his place.
am I wrong

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Sad wrote:
Last night there at EMS was bad! It is the truth that the bouncers walked out and quit and so did some of the waiters. The week before the main manger walked out and quit and she was liked by many people. I also heard the lady that ran the charity and booked the bands events has left as well. Hate to see this happening to a nice place to have a great meal!! Eddie Montgomery needs to save his name and take out the persons whom are ruining his place.
I thought he sold to RJ Corman? Nothing he can do now if this is true.
yes you are wrong

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
am I wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he sold to RJ Corman? Nothing he can do now if this is true.
RJ Corman was never an owner. He was an investor who had to cover Eddies payroll a couple of times.
wrong

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 1, 2013
My bad.
rosey

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jan 2, 2013
You mean the people payed 25$ and the food run out?
Downhill

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
We went there last Saturday. They were not very busy, yet the service was bad. Kitchen was super bad. It took over an hour to get our food. I had Bacon & Tomato and the bacon was ice cold. Another person in our party sent his pork back twice because it was raw. He finally told them to forget it. I told the waitress that this wasn't her fault but, this was the worst meal we had every had there. She told us they had people to quit also. Nice looking place. Don't know how much longer it will last. It's a shame, we have enjoyed it at times. They need good new management or its history.
good
#15 Jan 2, 2013
they need to get rid of kathy shes the main manager there!
ex employee

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 2, 2013
good wrote:
they need to get rid of kathy shes the main manager there!
i totally agree she has fired every good person they had now theyre quitin on her wow
Mercer

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
Kathy don't work Thier any more been gone for few wks and Amy gone as well.
adviser

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Sad wrote:
I totally agree and hope this happens soon. Who ever is trying to now does not have a clue!! The past managers that we see there have been great...
Blame

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
You need to blame all the quitting firing, bad service on Tracy Eddies Ex...... She causes all the trouble with the staff and bad issues.
dayummm

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2013
who was the manager crying, poor fellar must really love his work to get that upset. Shit get some of those hot ass bartenders to get naked then nobody will care about the food or service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Ray Semones (Mar '11) 5 min Wonder woman 31
Roxanne Taylor Heather Drury an Troy Moore 2 hr Truth comes out 4
What happened to Dr. Lorrie Crowell/Thompson ? 2 hr HOE TOE 14
Calvin my Boy 4 hr The Man 1
Eric Coffman 4 hr Stupid 7
Tabitha Coffman 4 hr Word 4
Kelly coffman garrett (Mar '17) 4 hr Lol 49

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance