Daniel Tharp

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
To Carol

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 3, 2010
 
You know Ive been reading these comments that have been posted on here.And for some reason I find it such a joke that you of all people are on here defending Daniel and even saying anything about drugs.And we all know that Tommy didnt write any of the crap that was said considering the fact that he can barely read an write.And I do know you and the whole Tharp family the only ones that are even worth a dang are Chris an Kevin they do work take care of there kids and wives.Not drawing a duma$$ check and living off the state poppin out kids to get some more money... Now what do you have to say and yea you do know who I am so dont get too smart back you know what I screamin LOL
carol

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 5, 2010
 
To Carol wrote:
You know Ive been reading these comments that have been posted on here.And for some reason I find it such a joke that you of all people are on here defending Daniel and even saying anything about drugs.And we all know that Tommy didnt write any of the crap that was said considering the fact that he can barely read an write.And I do know you and the whole Tharp family the only ones that are even worth a dang are Chris an Kevin they do work take care of there kids and wives.Not drawing a duma$$ check and living off the state poppin out kids to get some more money... Now what do you have to say and yea you do know who I am so dont get too smart back you know what I screamin LOL
First of all if u really wanted me to know who u r then u would have put ur real name on here. Second of all I really don't care how well u know me or the Tharp family. Just because u know me and the Tharp family is that suppose to make me scared I hope not. Yes I am defending Daniel he is my step son and that would only be right of me to do that. Now let's talk about Kevin and Chris. Yes they both work but when Kevin stole from his family does that make him a good person. Remind u before Kevin got a job Shelly took care of his a$$. Now Chris I have nothing against Chris and yes he does take care of his kids but his wife has been living with another man for a few year don't u think that is kind of silly of him to support his wife and another man on his hard earned pay check. If that is what he chooses to do then let it be. Yes tommy draws a check and has most of his life. Why is it any of ur business as to how many kids I have. The thing that gets me about ppl like u is that the doctor has to diagnose the kids with a medical condition before they can get a check so how am I having them just to draw a check. I can't choose what is wrong with my children. I would love for u to man or woman enough to say this to my face but I really don't see that happening. Give me a call and I will meet u. If u know me so well u should know my #.
carol

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 5, 2010
 
I am writing this for Tommy beings u said he doesn't know how to read or write. What makes u think that Kevin and Chris r so good. When my dad passed away Me(tommy) and my sisters was the only one who paid on a head stone to go on my dads grave Kevin and Chris didn't pay a penny. That makes them so good huh. Should I remind u that they both have a job. My son has asthma and has died twice so that is why he draws a check. Yes we raise our kids with the ssi checks but at least we do raise our kids probably more than I can say for u. The next time u want to talk about me, my wife, or my kids come talk to me the way u should if ur not scared.
morons

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 5, 2010
 
this was about just asking how daniel was why yall bring all this on here tell yall from ky.hicks
this is chris

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 5, 2010
 
Wow! My name found the high school chat room.This site is a joke, just like most people on it.Yeah, we all look like hicks I do agree with that, this is my first post ever on here and my last.People get on here with family problems talkin shit, bringing other innocent people up in it, people who really don't give a damn. Keep my name outta your mouth and don't post it on here again. You know me, I will come see you whenever, wherever. I support my kids,who at the time lived with their mother, thats my responsibility. Got it? I don't support another man, he may benefit from it,but everyone benefits from something.By the way Carol ,Tommy, money owed? What 400 dollars? LOL, shit the bed.I can throw it out the window and watch the wind blow it away,don't go there.Three times I've asked who to pay money to and not get an answer from anyone, so I don't care. I gave more than that for the truck I bought from you,the one that was 'A GOOD TRUCK' caught on fire 3 miles down the road after I bought it.Your my brother, do anything for you,but theres a reason why I stay away.To not be in the middle of peoples problems,to stay outta of it.Don't bring me up,last thing you guys want.Been wanting to come see you,but don't know what kinda mood or what attitude you guys have.Hell.
carol

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 6, 2010
 
Chris I didn't start this sh1t about u someone got on here and said that u and Kevin was the only good ppl out of the Tharp family. Like I said in the other post we have nothing against u. You have 3 nephews down here that would really like to see u. Landon thought alot of u and all of sudden u stopped coming to see him. Blake don't even know u or ur kids. I really do wish u would come to see ur brother and nephews. If u don't like me that is fine but my kids have done nothing. As far as Kevin he needs to stay the he11 away after he has ran his mouth about my kids. It is a shame that a grown man gets mad at adults but yet has to talk about innocent children. As far as the truck u bought Davey put the piece in that caught on fire so u should ask him about that. I did try to take water to help ur son put it out. Ur son still talks to daniel on myspace sometimes and I think tommy have talked to him. I see billie a while back in perryville with ur daughter and they both talked to us. I told her then that I wish u would come and see us. Tommy don't understand that u have to stay away to keep from getting in the middle of problem but yet everyone can run to kevin. his mom called one day and said she had to get off the phone she couldn't talk to us because kevin was pulling in the drive, that is some sh1t. be luck to u and what ever u chose to do. really would like to see u pull up to see ur nephews. miss u coming around.
truth2be

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 16, 2010
 
Well Well it looks like we got us a battle on our hands here.This whole family is messed up so why waste time talking about the losers.Daniel is a thief like the rest of those people.You say chris an kevin are so good.Dont kevin still live at home with his mommy and chris where is he these days?He used to be a drunk and as for his wife well shes a total bitch.But Tommy you da man! Cause who else could handle that big hog like carol.I mean Madonna was a pig but dang boy you just had to get the whole hog didnt ya?
Carol

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 17, 2010
 
Well truth2be what do u really look like. Of course we won't know until u become brave enough to put ur real name on here. I guess u r scared so u have to hide behind a computer so noone can confront u face to face. That's okay because chickens usually do hide when the hog comes after them. Well well with a big di ck like tommy has he had to get the whole hog so she could handle it. What's wrong would u like some of his di ck? This website is a joke I love it. One thing about some of us we r not scared to put our real names on here. Grow up and don't get back on here and say u r grown because grown a$$ ppl could put there real names on here.
the ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 11, 2011
 
i was a big girl when i was with tommy but look at me now. I have lost over 200 pounds cause now i am happy and have a life that ain't drama all the time.
luv my lil brother

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 12, 2011
 
ok first off neone hatin on my baby brother can get they issue, I would be willing to bet any amount of money that none of you bi**hes would say sh*t to his face. Another good point is he aint here to defend his self so big brother is goin to. If you got a problem with daniel then you can find me and i promise you that we can settle your beef!! I think that all of you muthaf**kers need to get a life forreal. especially this carol b**ch. Daniel doesnt even like you so y r u tryin to act like you and him are close? As far as tommy goes he's always been a chubby chaser!!! Lol hell look at Madonna and now the whale Carol. LMMFAO!!!! I pray that daniel gets out soon so i can keep his ass outta trouble.
Carol

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 16, 2011
 
luv my lil brother wrote:
ok first off neone hatin on my baby brother can get they issue, I would be willing to bet any amount of money that none of you bi**hes would say sh*t to his face. Another good point is he aint here to defend his self so big brother is goin to. If you got a problem with daniel then you can find me and i promise you that we can settle your beef!! I think that all of you muthaf**kers need to get a life forreal. especially this carol b**ch. Daniel doesnt even like you so y r u tryin to act like you and him are close? As far as tommy goes he's always been a chubby chaser!!! Lol hell look at Madonna and now the whale Carol. LMMFAO!!!! I pray that daniel gets out soon so i can keep his ass outta trouble.
Well first of all put your name on here and I will come to your face and settle the sh*t. I guess me and Daniel are close just sounds like to me you are jealous. Second of all since you are so close to Daniel I don't see your a$$ going to court when he goes, putting money on his books to take care of him while he is in jail, and I don't see you paying him any visits since he has been in jail. I can also bet that you will not put your real name on here either so when he does get out he can confront you. People like you have all the time in the world to sit around and hide behind a computer screen and run your mouth about sh^t that u know nothing about. Maybe u should find something better to do with your time like maybe getting a job. If you get a job maybe you can take care of your little bro in jail Ha Ha. Well I am done because I am just wasting my time because the truth will never be told as to who you really are pu$$y
To Carol

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 18, 2011
 
Well well well dont all of you ppl sound like you are from the stix.LOL. 1st the so called money you put on Daniels books is his own from his SSI check!2nd y get on the internet an even respond to all of this childish stuff? It only makes you look stupid! Nobody cares!Grow up an get a life an keep your fat a$$ out from behind the screen an give it a rest.That only shows that you have no real life but to only set an browse the topix all day talking about ppl an keeping drama started like always!You make not only yourself look stupid but your family an the Tharps as well! So again grow up.
Carol

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 19, 2011
 
To Carol wrote:
Well well well dont all of you ppl sound like you are from the stix.LOL. 1st the so called money you put on Daniels books is his own from his SSI check!2nd y get on the internet an even respond to all of this childish stuff? It only makes you look stupid! Nobody cares!Grow up an get a life an keep your fat a$$ out from behind the screen an give it a rest.That only shows that you have no real life but to only set an browse the topix all day talking about ppl an keeping drama started like always!You make not only yourself look stupid but your family an the Tharps as well! So again grow up.
well well well we have someone on here that thinks they know it all. 1. Daniel don't get a SSI check anymore because someone turned him in for being in jail so there for the money that goes on his books comes out of my hard working check. 2. looks like you have alot of room to talk about browsing topix because looks like to me that is what you are doing as well. If I look stupid for getting on and responding so do you because you are doing the same thing. As far as I am concerned most not all but most of the Tharp's are stupid. So the best thing you can do is keep your a$$ off the computer and stop talking about someone else when you are doing the same thing.
susie newman

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 21, 2011
 
powpow wrote:
hey susie r u the one that used to be married to bart mcquery you fat slut i think you like eating where i work so the next time you order you will eat my words heres my words spit and boogers bitch signed by k
...well einstien ive never been married to bart mcqueary PowPow...seriously?isnt ur name jennifer?from almo?still wit bread?are u gonna b a big girl and knuckle up or continue to pick ur nose?
susie n

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 21, 2011
 
daniel wrote:
this is daniel and why start drama under my name 4 thats childish stuff grow up for real get off me dont watch me watch tv
Daniel ur step mom and i agree that it was not me posting the negatives bout her.i actually would like to speak to madonna .you got a bum rap...ur mom wrote statement on u knowing she wuz there when u allegably committed a crime.(mastermind)but yet when your brother raped and sodmizd my baby boy she did all she could do to defend him.you know that dont u daniel!why?llet me help u out by saying why didnt you tell anyone ?stop the cycle ....he should have been sent off.y daniel go ahead b a real talk mfers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Harrodsburg Forum right now

Search the Harrodsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Magnolia Street church shooting 6 min One True Troublemaker 48
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min Le Jimbo 144,934
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 26,173
Kyle Butler & Faith Dunn (Jun '13) 9 hr jkl 3
Why did the almo close up? 10 hr i know for a fact 11
Mercer Schools schedule expensive field trips 10 hr mighty oak 70
girl that drives black focus with tinted windows 13 hr iknowher 4
•••
•••
•••
Harrodsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harrodsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harrodsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harrodsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••