Diane Keys Print called Burley

Diane Keys Print called Burley

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Salvisa

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2011
If anyone knows where i could find one of these prints please let me know. She used to live in Salvisa but has moved away and i have a friend looking for one of these prints. Its for a birthday gift if you can help it would be great. Thanks:::::
Burley seeker

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Salvisa wrote:
If anyone knows where i could find one of these prints please let me know. She used to live in Salvisa but has moved away and i have a friend looking for one of these prints. Its for a birthday gift if you can help it would be great. Thanks:::::

I will get in touch with Diane and find out for you if there are any available. If you want to put contact info on here (email or something) I will let u know.
Burley print

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2011
I just spoke with her. There are some available. Give me your contact info and I will pass it on to her
Salvisa

Frankfort, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Burley print wrote:
I just spoke with her. There are some available. Give me your contact info and I will pass it on to her
I havent hurd from her could you please ask her again this is really important to me its a gift for someone special. Thank you!!!!!!!
Burley print

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2011
I need your contact info to give to her.
seeking burley print

Maysville, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2012
I'm also looking for this print. Is there anyway to get contact info for Diane Keys?
Have one

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Anyone still interested?
Sideline Reporter

Harrodsburg, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Yes. Cost and how to order please?
farmboy56

Fayetteville, NC

#13 May 18, 2014
Burley print wrote:
I need your contact info to give to her.
Just purchased an 3-picture ensemble A/P set of tobacco planting/harvest scenes (2 oval; 1 rectangle) signed by Diane Keys at an antique store in Greenville, NC. Would enjoy knowing if she has other farm art for sale.
jimmyjones

Smithfield, NC

#14 Jun 2, 2015
i have a flue cured print by diane keys
Diane

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 6, 2016
Hi everyone. This is Diane Keys the one who painted the "Burley" print. I am still painting some. Live in Crossville Tennessee along with my husband Danny.
Coot McKoot

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2016
Diane wrote:
Hi everyone. This is Diane Keys the one who painted the "Burley" print. I am still painting some. Live in Crossville Tennessee along with my husband Danny.
I reckon them pictures of backer is ok. But you ain't into backer until you takes a big chaw. I don got about 15 plants in my garden back of the house. I don twisted up some and will twist up the rest next week. Ain't nothing like good old long green chawing backer.
Jennifer

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2016
Diane wrote:
Hi Diane
I own your burley print and we are interested in a few of your others. Do you have any left?
Aunt T Histimine

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2016
What a delight to find a thread which makes sense and Is being posted on by adults.
Helen

Winchester, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2016
Diane wrote:
Do you still have the any Burley prints.... How can I get one? Thanks
Helen

Winchester, KY

#20 Jun 14, 2016
Burley seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

I will get in touch with Diane and find out for you if there are any available. If you want to put contact info on here (email or something) I will let u know.
can you help trying to find a print called Burley for my brother..I have one and love it....
April Bass Furr

Raleigh, NC

#21 Dec 11, 2016
Where can you buy Mrs. Keys' work now? My father has a few of her pieces and knows her personally. I would like to surprise him with something for Christmas if possible.
April Bass Furr

Raleigh, NC

#22 Dec 12, 2016
Diane wrote:
Mrs. Keys,
Do you have a website or handy thing where your work can be scene. You sculpted a piece with my daddy in it several years back. I thought I would see if I could surprise him with something for Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly coffman garrett (Mar '17) 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 48
sarah slone 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 14
Dry snitch 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 3
Angie newby 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 3
Billy Ray Semones (Mar '11) 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 17
Eric Coffman 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 6
Tabitha Coffman 5 hr Aunt T Histimine 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance