outsider

Greensburg, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Anyone go to the pageant tonight? Wondering who won?
Fair

Tomball, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2011
Not sure..... The MC could not read the results right!! I think the Collier girl won.
good job

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Amanda Collier won,
Whitley Anderson 1st runner-up
curious

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 26, 2011
who else placed in the pageant other than w-collier & 1st runner up anderson?
Read the paper

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2011
curious wrote:
who else placed in the pageant other than w-collier & 1st runner up anderson?
Amanda Collier - winner
Whitley Anderson - 1st runnerup
Kelsey Best - 2nd runnerup
Emily Horn - 3rd runnerup
Olivia Perkins - 4th runnerup, interview, photogenic
Libby Mismeaux - Spirit
Lindsey Jones - congenality
former judge for ky

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2011
Hats off to the pageant. I know there are always hurt feelings, especially from those that don't win. There's always sour grapes, that's a little natural, as long as it doesn't get out hand. However, people can say whatever they want about the mercer pageants, but the honest, honest truth is the Miss pageant is one of the BEST ran, including Teen and Preteen, around our state.It has been for several, several years! It's especially nice they have so many places and awards for the girls where most only have three places, including the winner. The directors have always been honest, they have always chosen judges that actually know what they are doing,instead of just the common Joe. The judges credentials are REAL every year! Yes, Mercer pageants are tough to win! No doubt about it! You have to know your stuff and know it WELL, or you don't have a chance. Its always a great experience to watch! Congrats to all the girls! Lets not have those sour grapes this year!
todd

Waco, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2011
I bet they know their stuff!!!!!
chicks that click

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2011
Emily got dooped and Olivia should'nt have been most photogenic,I mean really!!!!Amanda was the right one to win first. either same old faces.
chicks that click

Lebanon, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2011
actually Olivia should have won taking the best interview the one who nails that usually wins,so I dunno:P
nope

Danville, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2011
chicks that click wrote:
actually Olivia should have won taking the best interview the one who nails that usually wins,so I dunno:P
Not always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley palmer 1 hr Mom2 40
Alcohol sales 2 hr WILLIE DRUNKARD 8
Harrods Creek apts 2 hr SKANKIE 17
What's happening in Harrodsburg seen there was ... 2 hr It concerns me yes 6
THRump Draft dodger 4 hr Lilricky sukie 3
American Shame 4 hr lilricky 10
Kidd and Tru both quit at HS - Could Sparrow be... 4 hr Hobart 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages