Two men charged in Harrodsburg robbery

Two men charged in Harrodsburg robbery

There are 13 comments on the The Advocate Online story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Two men charged in Harrodsburg robbery. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

Two Danville men were arrested Monday in connection with a Harrodsburg robbery. Kenneth T. Padgett, of 358 Proctor St., and Clint A. Baker, of 141 Fox Harbor Drive, were taken into custody after Danville Police Department executed a warrant for their arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

cc4life

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Is there anyone hiring in Harrodsburg/Danville for positions that are $10 or more an hour? I am interested in the health field but do not have a nursing degree.
Outraged

Waterford, MI

#2 Aug 1, 2013
How come an arrest was made after only a couple weeks? You can murder someone in Danville and get off scott-free. One month and three days waiting for justice in the murder of Anne Duncan...
car mat

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2013
more white trash off the street
fyi

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Watch what you're saying about someone being trash. You don't know the entire story and until you do then don't be so quick to judge. Just saying.
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2013
fyi then what do you call people who rob and steal . do you call them saints ,I call them trash
Idk

Manchester, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Idk y
ha ha

Danville, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2013
WHAT IS THE F??KING DIFFERENT THE GUYS ROBBING THE EMPOLYEE AND THE EMPOLYEE ROBBING THE COMTSOMER SO SITCK THAT IN YOUR DAMN CRAW ( DIGGER !!! A WANT TO BE A HUMAN ) O I FOR GOT THE CITY GOVERMNET CAN MAKE THE LAWS AS THEY GO ALONG IN LIFE .
car mat

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2013
ha ha are you saying it is ok to rob and steal
fyi

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2013
It was just a guy that got caught up with some other not so good guys and things went bad. Really bad obviously but it doesn't make that person trash. They have family that could read this and it would hurt them to see a familymember called trash just for running with the wrong crowd of guys that he thought were his friends and that got him involved in something bad. Ok, so again keep ya mouth closed sunless you know the truth.
Yessir

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2013
fyi wrote:
It was just a guy that got caught up with some other not so good guys and things went bad. Really bad obviously but it doesn't make that person trash. They have family that could read this and it would hurt them to see a familymember called trash just for running with the wrong crowd of guys that he thought were his friends and that got him involved in something bad. Ok, so again keep ya mouth closed sunless you know the truth.
yessir thats right . Younger people like the 12 or 13 yr olds read this trash site and it could be kin to them but not know . Let the parents tell them but not here
I know

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Apr 16, 2014
I know exactly what happened. Maryanna Coffman was in on it with the boys. It's why Clint Baker knew when to Rob her. They are friends. She robbed her own work and now she had to save her own butt... Such a joke!
Clints sister

United States

#12 May 12, 2014
I know wrote:
I know exactly what happened. Maryanna Coffman was in on it with the boys. It's why Clint Baker knew when to Rob her. They are friends. She robbed her own work and now she had to save her own butt... Such a joke!
I'd like to know who you are that thinks you know so damn much. You can't even put your real name but yet you claim that "you know". How about shutting your mouth unless you do in fact know.
Sorry for wrong doings

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2014
First off I want to thank those of you who have stood up and not judged me for making a mistake. Second id like to know who 'I know' thinks they are saying this crap. Because no she was not involved in any way shape or form. The 3 of us who did it were wrong to do it and I regret it more than anything I have ever done. So before you run your mouth about something you obviously know nothing about and hurt someone else's reputation you should think twice assuming of course that you can in fact think at all. I know what I did was wrong I served my time was released and am now currently trying to better my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawn Care!!! We cut your grass for 40 dollars. 43 min OJLawnCare 3
who is that good looking man at Hitachi 2 hr mind your own 14
cop basher 2 hr Curious father 20
whitney...works at Hitachi by the school 3 hr DanvilleGirl18 1
hitachi e-shift (Jan '14) 3 hr MEMEYOU 68
What is religion---atheist needed 3 hr Marcellusman 41
harrodsburg sucks (Oct '11) 3 hr Marcellusman 85
More from around the web

Harrodsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE