Andrew Steven Rice
The Uppercut

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2011
What do you think about this guy?
Get off him

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Why should anyone else's oppinion matter? Are you incapable if forming your own so you need other people to tell you what to think?
The Uppercut

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2011
nah.. I'm just curious about other peoples opinions I have my own and I keep them to myself...
truth

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2011
He is a very nice young man that is considerate and kind to any one if they are the same way with him.
Yep

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2013
The Uppercut wrote:
nah.. I'm just curious about other peoples opinions I have my own and I keep them to myself...
Like father, like son.....not to be trusted. Believe me!
pickers

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2013
The Uppercut wrote:
no u ain't ! U r already trying to start sometn. Bi-ch
Yep

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2013
pickers wrote:
<quoted text>no u ain't ! U r already trying to start sometn. Bi-ch
Now what would I start? Guilty?!?!?
Lucky One

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Now what would I start? Guilty?!?!?
My thing is if you don't have the decency to be honest yep about who you are you need to step back considering there are 2 sets of rices in mercer county andrew is a great guy who would give the shirt off his back to you if you was soaking wet so as i see it back off him you Dumb little A$$ hole cause all you are doing is showing how ignorant and immature you are
youzdumb

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> Like father, like son.....not to be trusted. Believe me!
Let me guess, you're the Bitch holding a grudge for him getting your thieving Ass husband sent to the pen twenty years ago, or you're one of the douchebags trying to start problems within facebook. Either way, get a life.
wonder

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Wow, does YEP know the son?? Do they know the father?? To say like father, like son.
who got locked up 20 yrs ago?? I know this young man and he is not as you make him out to be. Must be other Rice's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cash moore 25 min Snithes r bitches 1
wausau a big orgie 3 hr Chuck 21
Austin Griffin AKA Frenchie 7 hr The bud professor 1
mcis 8 hr ABC 3
Kidd and Tru both quit at HS - Could Sparrow be... 11 hr Paying Attention 24
Shaggy at Wausau 13 hr Curious too 8
harrodsburg cops an "upper class" 20 hr Wheres My Stuff 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages