geez

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2013
this girl needs to stay out of the tanning bed.....its making her look old. Her skin is gonna turn to leather if shes not careful
Truth Is

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Guess she thinks the tan will hide the fact that she looks likes like bugged eyed chihuahua dog in the face. Ugly should of been her first, middle,and last name!!!
Wow

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
Guess she thinks the tan will hide the fact that she looks likes like bugged eyed chihuahua dog in the face. Ugly should of been her first, middle,and last name!!!
What kind of a person are you? Wow, making commets like that about another human being. Does that make you feel good? What do you get out of it? I sure would NOT want you in my life.
Myob

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2013
geez wrote:
this girl needs to stay out of the tanning bed.....its making her look old. Her skin is gonna turn to leather if shes not careful
and what business is that of yours?
in the no

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2013
geez wrote:
What does it matter!! I have worked with her and she is a very kind person and if she wants to burn the tanning bed up let her. Why don't people worry about there selfs. She's not bothering you so let her be!!!! If people would worry about there own lives and not worry about other people lives we would b a lot better off!!!!
Beautiful

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Sexyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcis 34 min Ann 7
doug tate is not a Marine 4 hr Just saying 2
Brittney white (Aug '13) 5 hr Worry bout ya own 16
Dirt delivered 7 hr Frienf 2
jeremy yeager 13 hr jcf 1
Mercer Elem awards 13 hr peopleareCRAZY 18
Drugs in the area 18 hr LetsNotBeOverlyDr... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages