Ronnie Stinnett aka 4 Barrel

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Danville, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Does anyone know anything about Ronnie? What kind of person is he?
Lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Ronnie? What kind of person is he?
He's been thru alot, a little slow, but really hes just a good 'ol boy!
watchout

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2009
watchout,he is rusty and donnie davis brother.
Lol

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2009
watchout wrote:
watchout,he is rusty and donnie davis brother.
He just a half brother to them and is nothing like em
boring

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2009
bull crap he's an ****hole stay away
KNOW LIL

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2009
aS FAR AS RONNIE SEEMS TO BE kOOL, BROTHERS NOT SURE.
sarah robinson

Harrodsburg, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2009
ronnie use to date my mom and he is fu**ing CRAZY...stay away if you see him turn the other way...he will abuse you and tear up your sh!t!!!!
very curious

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2012
he seems very nice to me
liar

Danville, KY

#9 May 1, 2012
ronnie is the nicest and coolest person i have ever met.would do anything to help a person.sara your mad because he left your drunk azz mom!!
vicky

Lexington, KY

#10 May 2, 2012
i kicked his ass to the curb
someone

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
he used my friend then left her and now he dont deserve a women they way he did her
someone

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
ronnie owes people in harrodsburg now and they are looking for him and he also is a narc.
ronnie

Danville, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
hey there lil miss (someone)u know i know who u r..you can put all the lies u want to on here about me..it aint gonna do u no good..to many ppl know me.they know better than 2 listen to yer bullshit,dummy..by the way folks..miss (someone) is veda sobal satterly..crazy drunken,nasty,scum of tha earth that cant even stay sober long enough to take care of her children..she lost them a long time ago when she lived in belmont because she passed out in the floor and her little children wandered off out side and one of them almost got ran over and someone called in on her..not to mention it was real late at night in the winter..and miss sarah ,yer mother is also a nasty drunk..
someone

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2012
no she didnt loose her kids they wanted to live with there dad
melissa

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2012
i like ronnie i believe he is cool rock on ronnie 4 barrel
ronnie

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2012
cool.thanks melissa.peace out girl...
alm

Danville, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2012
RONNIE is very cute and sweet.he dont bother anyone unless they bother him..lots of ppl know ronnie and they all like him..he has lots of friendz..u go ronnie,cutey pie....love u.
melissa

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2012
awww finally someone said something nice for a change i give promps for that all this fighting is childish i say who has a problem needs to grow up and them ronnie alone
Ronnie

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Mar 18, 2013
If there wasn't such thing as jealous women'there wouldn't b 1 negative remark on here about me..PEACE OUT FOLKS!!!
patience

Duluth, GA

#20 May 19, 2014
ronnie wrote:
hey there lil miss (someone)u know i know who u r..you can put all the lies u want to on here about me..it aint gonna do u no good..to many ppl know me.they know better than 2 listen to yer bullshit,dummy..by the way folks..miss (someone) is veda sobal satterly..crazy drunken,nasty,scum of tha earth that cant even stay sober long enough to take care of her children..she lost them a long time ago when she lived in belmont because she passed out in the floor and her little children wandered off out side and one of them almost got ran over and someone called in on her..not to mention it was real late at night in the winter..and miss sarah ,yer mother is also a nasty drunk..
.no Ronnie is a user and liar. I love him but he lies too much...and the shit he wrote about his ex, Veda, was all lies....they were in a wreck Nov 4, 2012 and he don't want the truth to come out....hes sooo full of shit....peace out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug testing in school 41 min Websters Dictionary 15
KeytronicsEMS closing 1 hr Seriously 10
Brandon Yates 3 hr Tell it how it is 20
Zachary Lay 4 hr time 5
Ashley palmer 4 hr Idea 28
What happened to the thread about the murder on... 4 hr more 57
Morals and Manners 5 hr Mike 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages