jpblevins

Fishers, IN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone know if she still lives around here?
Idc

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Shes nasty af
actually

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Actually, NO she isn't nasty. She does her very best in taking care of Skylar. She puts up with Johnathans ass and to me, that alone makes her a great person. How about your mind your own f'ing business and find something else to do.
Misty

Fishers, IN

#4 Oct 23, 2012
I know she's into girls...one of my girlfriends had drunken sex with her.
The kings

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Actually she's very nasty. She's a piece of shit and the way she's doing Johnathan is ridiculous. Trying to get johnathans baby to call a retard daddy? yeah great parenting. If it wasn't from our family sky wouldn't have anything.
Actually

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
No, she isn't. You're calling her nasty even though two days after a big fight Linda posts a photo on Facebook of Jontathan laid up in the bed with another girl?
While Katie busts her butt alone with Skylar. People mess up. Just because Katie made a mistake doesn't make her nasty. And 'The Kings' have enough bullshit drama going on so why don't you fix the pieces of crap in your family before you go pointing at others!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sports and Mercer school 9 min WorldsMostInteres... 30
Dunns BBQ (Jan '09) 1 hr Cards fan 21
Is Mercer recruiting ahtletes 6 hr Wideload 50
Haggin primary care 7 hr hitchhiker 20
scott wright (Jun '12) 7 hr Contractor 88
Anthony Dunn 9 hr wondering 2
jack hill (Oct '15) 11 hr same old same old 20

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance