harrodsburg no.1
jason

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Harrodsburg ranked no.1 for the most stupid people...no.1 for most drug addicts and dealers....no.1 for the best place not to get caught or serve any time..ranked no.2 for the most self righteous hypocrites. No.3 with the most atheist...
Dave

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
jason wrote:
Harrodsburg ranked no.1 for the most stupid people...no.1 for most drug addicts and dealers....no.1 for the best place not to get caught or serve any time..ranked no.2 for the most self righteous hypocrites. No.3 with the most atheist...
number 1 for two faced backstabbers too.
jason

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Creeps you don,t know what to say--since it is true--this town blows- -and all you creeps out there know it--all you people are good for flapping those lips and sucking those d==ks jealous hos and redneck pimp wanna be,s..jealous of those like me,,who take a chance and defy what. You say is right or wrong....have fun and die young,,baby....asta-la-vista. Motherf@@rs
D5CJLS

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2011
must be elder crying lmao poor baby
marty

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2011
I have to agree. Not only is this town full of dope heads and thieves,it,s also full of the rudest people i,ve ever met,not only are they rude,downright cheats,don,t wanna pay up when you do a job for them even when they know the price before hand.damn deadbeats,shysters is what they amount too,tired of doing business with you all.hope you all have a shitty christmas and a crappie new year,assholes
peter

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2011
Lets all get along it is x-mas for gods sake oh wait a minute there is no god so lets not bring a fictiuos character into this. Oh fk you all and merry fking christmas and have a shitty crappie new year.
peter

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2011
It,s the day after christmas in this sleeping little town and all the dope dealers are still running around-the police took a weeks vacation and the dealers got their wish-when all of them were set free to sell their wares-for on this week after christmas special deals were no-where to be found-the prices went back up and users showed a frown-for they did not recieve-a special discount for you know santa-will not deliver after the dealers came back to town.no money have i none but i had a good time watching the dealers scurrying about-for the police were back from vacation and looking for their share-but the dealers were no where to found-for they took their loot and ran-and set up in another town. My poem may not be the best but at least i,m trying-while the police are still in bed.please do not wake them for i am not comepletly done-i have a sack full of goodies to sell-before i have to run. Thank you (especially all my good customers)
pimp daddy

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2011
Pimp daddy say leave harrodsburg alone i like the way things are around here-lay little smack down and they,ll leave you alone.i can,t run my business if you people keep this up you,ll this town a bad rap,man,lets all come together and share the good fortune that is bestowed upon us.you ho,s give me 50% of your take and i,ll take care of you.oh,no i won,t provide you with your dope of choice,you either use what i do,or get out and find your own.
Dave

Louisville, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Pretty good example of everything that's wrong with this town right above me.
amanda

United States

#14 Jan 9, 2012
Yea sure,we meth heads allways get a bum rap,just because we like to get high and feel good,i shouldn,t have to work,which i don,t, my uncle sam takes good care of me and my four kids,and so i like black guys,you know why,they can go down on a girl and last for hours,most black guys have a tongue you wouldn,t believe,damn wish i could do 10 at once,mexic. Ans to greasy,keep sliding off and hitting floor,tired of picking them up,and besides their breath is to hot from eating to much spicey foods.but i do anyone if the price is right,i,ll do your dog,for a price,bring on the four legged bastards,and let the sex begin.
julie marquez

Danville, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2013
I know a RAT around town!
bootsh

Lamar, SC

#16 Nov 28, 2013
julie marquez wrote:
I know a RAT around town!
u no rat backwards is tar . Tar n fetherd.
curious

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2013
whos the rats in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherry sanders and brett royalty 37 min on to you 4
democratic party 2 hr YES HILLARY for PRES 34
Rent To Own/ Land Contracts 8 hr just me 4
hitachi e-shift (Jan '14) 9 hr Martin 91
Taxes, Taxes, and more taxes! 11 hr Parent and tax payer 8
union coming to wausau 19 hr yes 44
Cecil (Mar '15) 22 hr Bigmoma 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages