First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 14, 2013
She still goes to Rose Hill and is all over every man around there. It's kind of sad does she think that since she found one there once she can do it again. Ppl should really think before they do its kind of trashy
Wow

Harrodsburg, KY

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Teresa said she won't quit until she is back with Rory. She has cried herself to sleep many nights. She still talks to Rory on a very regular basis. She also said he is still taking care of her. Maybe it won't be long for her. She deserves to be happy, she is a great person. Paula, I think you really messed up.
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Feb 15, 2013
What the hell does it matter. I have lived here a long ass time and never knew click was so great!!! What does it matter if she slept with the man mercer county is good for that. People have affairs every day and don't let the world know about it. They decide to leave or make it work and go on about business. Ya act like this man is a goddess evidently not he's a cheater!!!
blah blah

Knoxville, TN

#25 Feb 17, 2013
Well i would just like to point out here teresa is a saint and would help anybody. So before you go bad mouthing her PAULA check yourself. Because i have known the woman for years and she never cheated but Paula i seem to have lost count on the amount of times you cheated on rory at about 20. So yeah you have no right to be bitchin. And karen you need to check your so called friend because she will stab you in the back as soon as she gets the chance.
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#26 Feb 17, 2013
blah blah wrote:
Well i would just like to point out here teresa is a saint and would help anybody. So before you go bad mouthing her PAULA check yourself. Because i have known the woman for years and she never cheated but Paula i seem to have lost count on the amount of times you cheated on rory at about 20. So yeah you have no right to be bitchin. And karen you need to check your so called friend because she will stab you in the back as soon as she gets the chance.
This is interesting! Who has she cheated with? I bet Rory would like to know about all of this. Why did he leave Teresa?
Really

Harrodsburg, KY

#27 Feb 17, 2013
blah blah wrote:
This is interesting? Who has Paula cheated with? I bet Rory would love to know all of this? Why did he leave Teresa?
SO WHAT

Danville, KY

#28 Feb 22, 2013
omg so freakin tired of this crap, how about you idiots lay off paula and get a life
Omg

Harrodsburg, KY

#29 Feb 26, 2013
First of all that is none of nobody business Teresa is a good sweet person so all need to leave her the hell alone and get a life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronda Hor Rhonda Horn 12 min shiny 2
Harrodsburg poorest town in KY 41 min cat 12
Cari simpson 5 hr Misty 1
Flynn Invokes 5th 8 hr And you wonder why 2
Robbie and Harvey Hines 11 hr Tim 3
Flynn use's 5th 11 hr Blah Boy 1
mennonite society complaints 11 hr Blah Boy 46

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance