First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2012
When did she think she was good enough to get a Click, Rory must be blind and have no sense of smell, poor guy.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2012
By the way, did she ship her son Dakota to Lex? thats where most of the gay-happy people end up if they are from Mercer County. Big population there.
Smh

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Well I liked teresa. But not happy on the choices she made. And as the same go to rory. But at least Jeff found him a good woman. But why do u have to talk about Dakota? His a good kid. And is going to college.
Smh at u

Harrodsburg, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Smh wrote:
Well I liked teresa. But not happy on the choices she made. And as the same go to rory. But at least Jeff found him a good woman. But why do u have to talk about Dakota? His a good kid. And is going to college.
Wat do u mean the choices tht they made? Aparently, u don't know wat u r talkin about. Jeff cheated on Teresa. Teresa knew he had had many affairs. He should have let the ink dry on the divorce papers before he signed his marriage license.
Rory didnt know that Paula had been cheatin on him. I am sure he still does not know all tht she has done. I have seen Paula a couple of times since they have split up and both times she has been tore up. She can't even have a conversation without picking at her sores all over her face. She use to be very pretty. She has let herself go.
I have seen Rory and Teresa alot of times at Reno's together. They look happy. I guess they did Rory and Teresa a favor.
Smh

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2012
Well no I don't know much of any one business cuz it's not for us to know. I just know what I said. Bit everyone seems to be better off. But who ever wants to talk about their kids is just wrong. Especially when they are good kids.
known fact

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2012
paula and karen cocanouhour are really good friends and karen should think about what a good husband she has before he decides he has had enough of her and her running around. jeff and his new love have been seen at renos serveral times too. it is hard on the kids when the parents act as immature as them. wise up people.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Teresa is a real she dog.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2012
About Dakota, thats what they all say--gone to college. I heard different.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2012
This work is so exhausting, I am trying to be like a true Mercer County native, nosy, back stabbing,
the works, just can't seem to get into it. You have to be a local to be a pro at this.
Stupid

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Jun 12, 2012
crazy 8 wrote:
By the way, did she ship her son Dakota to Lex? thats where most of the gay-happy people end up if they are from Mercer County. Big population there.
No that's where most smart people end up.. Harrodsburg sucks when your not from here you have no chance of making it.. This town is all about who you know and how you suck up..
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Thank you Stupid, couldn't have said it better myself.
crazy 8

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
she dog teresa bradley working at wal-mart. They must be desperate. Won't let her put her nasty hands on my groceries. She probably been playing with something.
harrodsburg people

Danville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
What hapen to her daughter Tanya?
wonder

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2012
What did Rory see in her? Shes older and she looks it! Guess rorys daddy got her on at walmart. At least jeff bettered himself!
Suckface

Harrodsburg, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Lay off Of Teresa Click (or is she still a Click?). There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. She loved Rory with her whole heart. And his leaving her to go back to fat Paula about killed her. Besides, what's so great about Rory? No one that I know thinks he's all that great. Let's hope that Teresa will find someone who will treat her right and be really good to her. She deserves it after all she's gone through.
Suckface

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>No that's where most smart people end up.. Harrodsburg sucks when your not from here you have no chance of making it.. This town is all about who you know and how you suck up..
You mean who you suck, don't you?
Suckface

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Feb 9, 2013
Rory is one of the sexiest guys in Mercer County. Paula, when she got her head on straight, realized that. Teresa knew it all along. I bet that old trailer down on Wendy Way really rocked time and again.Don't you, Suckface?
Really

Tucker, GA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
I knew Teresa several years ago and she was really sweet! Has she changed? What happened to her?
Lmfao

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 13, 2013
crazy 8 wrote:
This work is so exhausting, I am trying to be like a true Mercer County native, nosy, back stabbing,
the works, just can't seem to get into it. You have to be a local to be a pro at this.
Couldn't have put it better..... I can't stop laughing that's how everybody is lol luv it!!!! Oh and u will have ppl on here defending Mercer but we all know it true
Concerned Friend

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Feb 14, 2013
First of all! Teresa NEVER was a "Click". Maybe she wished she was, I'm sure. But NEVER a "Click"! Second, I'm sure Rory NEVER meant to hurt Teresa. He is not that type of person. He is one of the nicest guys I know.When you have been with someone as long as Rory and Paula have been together, you don't just quit caring and loving that person. No m├Ątter how hard you try. Sometimes it takes time apart to learn what really matters. Me myself, I am very glad that Paula and Rory are back together. Thats the way it should be. For themselves and their son. Its just bad that people had to get hurt. I am sure that neither Paula or Rory wanted that. They are both very good people. I just wish everyone could be as happy for them as I am. Its not everyday we are given the chance to make things better. Hopefully Teresa will find what she's looking for and move on with her life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston health care in Danville ky 1 hr Worried 1
Brian Ward - Pedophile 1 hr Neighbor 7
Gov beavin 1 hr mighty oak 6
Ban Assault type weapons 2 hr Cant spell 106
Chris Horn (Jul '15) 4 hr Theone 7
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? 7 hr J Conway 13
Alcohol sales are finally here 15 hr Newton 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages