Birkshire apartments
solphie

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jul 14, 2011
Anyone have good or bad things to say about living there? How is the management? Who owns these apartments?
solphie

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2011
solphie wrote:
Anyone have good or bad things to say about living there? How is the management? Who owns these apartments?
drunk man pulls pants down in front of children beware.
solphie

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
John Arnold is his name watch your children!!!!!!
newsman

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2011
it is berkshire an they had a meth lab fire there today according to the news
AFWUL

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Stay away from there
x tenant

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2011
solphie wrote:
years ago,it was a pertty nice place to live. the last 3 or 4 years, it has kept going down. management didnt care who they rented to, even knowing the tenants had bad backgrounds. they let the place get so run down. the carpets arent fit to walk on barefooted, the roaches are terrible, the parking lot has got holes big enough to bury a car, trees growing into the windows and porches, behind them looks like a jungle. The city police is there almost every night on someone, I could go on & on. They changed management from Tracy to some other woman, thought then she would clean it up, never got much better. Untill the owners get better management and caretakers, that place is not fit to live there.
NONEYA

Harrodsburg, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2013
THIS IS TRUE, AND THE LANDLORD IS NONA. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE APTS OUT HERE AND I KNW BC I LIVE HERE AND HAVE SINCE APRIL. THERE ARE COPS OUT HERE OVER DRUGS ALL THE TIME.October 15, 2013
Deputies received a narcotic trafficking complaint located at 113 Berkshire Apartments. Through that investigation deputies was able to seize a half pound of processed marijuana with an estimated street value of $700.00. Charged was Thomas E. Nowlin of Harrodsburg. The investigation is ongoing.
Case Deputy: Deputy Sean Brown
Assisting: Sgt. Matt Swabey
Deputy David Prather
Special Deputy Bill Cruce
Citizens are urged to contact the Sheriff's Office to report suspected drug activity. You can remain anonymous. Every complaint will be investigated.
wow

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Its not a bad place to live. I just moved out of there. If the tard were weeded out of there it wouldn't be so bad. There are only bugs if you live filthy. And as far as the Thomas nowlin thing that was a minute ago and nothing was done about it. Truth be told they probably took it and smoked it themselves. Its people like Aaron and latasha that keep the cops coming out there. They will burn the place down just to get drama started.
blacky

Georgetown, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2013
Yea me and my ex lived there years ago and we kept the place clean but still had bug issues. Roaches n silver fish.
gene

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2013
where r those apts at ? The roaches at harold creek apts are awful too , aprtment living sucks in all ways . No privacy nosy naybors , I think that call them slum lords . Its about what landlord is the greediest. Makes me mad , hard to find a decent house to rent. I just want a place in that country w water , heat bath . Not nosy people
blacky

Georgetown, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2013
gene wrote:
where r those apts at ? The roaches at harold creek apts are awful too , aprtment living sucks in all ways . No privacy nosy naybors , I think that call them slum lords . Its about what landlord is the greediest. Makes me mad , hard to find a decent house to rent. I just want a place in that country w water , heat bath . Not nosy people
My daddy has a trailor out in salvisa he rents out pretty reasonably
salli

United States

#14 Dec 11, 2013
a close friend london ky wrote:
They charge too much rent for the apartment. And maintenance don't fix anything. I lived out there and Patrick wouldn't fix my water leak,still have a big water spot in the ceiling. Too much traffic for me and my children. I moved to Greenville apts. very nice nothing goes on there at all And Nona puts in anyone because she don't have to live there. Every year the rent goes up,and for the money we pat we should have good carpet and a dishwasher,
So the Greenville st apts are nice ? I've not been there I know they been there a long time . I need a decent place with a child to live . Good neighbors but not nosy . No loud music after bed time . No bugs . What do they look like inside ? Washer , dryer ?
geegee

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2014
Berkshire justgot a new manager. apparently they gotnona for embezzelment. no wonder she kept raising the rent.
oldtenant

Danville, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2014
berkshire had all sorts of stuff wrong with it and i wouldnt live there again even if it was the last place on earth
oldtenant

Danville, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2014
they didnt fix anything they had people starting fires, they had apartments with bedbugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the new low 1 hr America first 20
Hope You Enjoy 2 hr Clown Spotter 5
jocko's pool hall 6 hr Right 9
Kody Brewer Thu Curious 3
E Montgomery steak house New Years flop (Dec '12) Thu Gettin it 84
Steve Sims Thu Looking good 6
corruption Wed Randy 3

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance