Anyone know where he is now?
crazy

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2012
louisville haftwayhouse doing sap
sweetie

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2012
How bout u not worry bout Jackson. He needs to stay as far away from Harrodsburg as possible. It's the best for him.
curious

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2012
How about don't be a bitch, just asking about him don't think anyone talked shit or wished he would come back.
sweetie

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Not being a bitch but why start a post about him for no reason. People already talk enough shit. It's pointless. Low life people.
Been There

Waco, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Is Jackson Coleman related to Jack Coleman of the former Colemans Lumber?? Just wondering
MILO

Toledo, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Yes he is!

Since: Apr 11

Boondocks, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Been There wrote:
Is Jackson Coleman related to Jack Coleman of the former Colemans Lumber?? Just wondering
"Jack"son coleman is Jacks son. Jackson can't stay out of trouble and will bring anyone into it that he choses to and jack closes a business because he decided to make bad decisions in running it, by doing so screwing over all the employees! My prayers go out to the employees that stood loyal to him through it all only to be dropped in a minutes notice without any warning!!
MILO

Toledo, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Jackson is a piece of crap.
otis

Madison, WI

#10 Jan 18, 2012
saw robbie williams posing in a jail pic with jackson. and somebody told me yesterday that robbie's tellin ppl jack coleman hired him to be a truck driver? Does jack coleman have trucks?
wow

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Jack is crazy if he hires Robbie Williams. IF jack even has a truck driving business.
stfu

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2012
It plainly stated in the paper that it closed because of money issues due to the economy. Stay out of peoples businesses.
TRepublican

Lebanon, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2012
One of Jack's drivers went to another place and got a job. Jack told him things were o.k. and begged this driver to stay so he didn't take the other job and within a week Jack closed the doors. Sounds like Jack is an ass.I wonder if he gets drugs from his son? Druggies spend money they don't have, wonder if THATS the reason the lumber co. closed. Just speculating.
one on one

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2012
TRepublican wrote:
One of Jack's drivers went to another place and got a job. Jack told him things were o.k. and begged this driver to stay so he didn't take the other job and within a week Jack closed the doors. Sounds like Jack is an ass.I wonder if he gets drugs from his son? Druggies spend money they don't have, wonder if THATS the reason the lumber co. closed. Just speculating.
I'm speculating you're an ass.

The economy and the housing market have been in the crapper since 2008. It was a lumber yard and home improvement center. Figure it out.
tax payer

Lebanon, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2012
TRepublican wrote:
Your wrong just like always. Telling shit .And your NOT a good Rerublican.
TRepublican

Lebanon, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2012
you guys shut up didn't you, must have been true and you found out. I am a "GREAT" Republican.
boo

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Your wrong just like always. Telling shit .And your NOT a good Rerublican.
he closed those doors way before the bank shut him down without giving his employees a warning so they could even look for another job only thinking about himself and his wife let on everything was hunky dory knowing it wasnt just to keep their help til they decided to lock the door
TRepublican

Lebanon, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2012
Thanks Boo!!
sick

London, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2012
jack coleman is a good man
Jackson Coleman

Louisville, KY

#21 Feb 24, 2012
I will usually never do this but here it goes. I have made some very stupid mistakes in my life and just to be blunt a big piece of shit and im sorry and i know that dosent help anything or change it but im at this time trying everything in my power to get on the right track and be agood father son and all around good person, but i want this to be known that if i would have listened to my father about 10% of what he taught me i would never be like i was he is my hero he has done nothing short of being the best person and role modle he can be. Sometimes in life things dont work but i do know this he loved everybody that worked for him and tried to keep the lumber yard going so they could have ajob. He is a great person and has done nothing but help everybody that he can. Please dont put anyhting i have done on him i take full responsibility for my actions. i just wished i listen to him. I pray everynight that i will turn out to be 1/4 of the man he was DAD I LOVE YOU KEEP GOING AND DONT FORGET TO FINISH THE WIND ROW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook Republicans 56 min Burger Bob 21
I am now a Democrat 56 min Burger Bob 56
the gop 57 min Burger Bob 10
Good bye Coach Young 1 hr What about it 13
school system's money problems 1 hr What about it 3
Simple girl 4 hr Simple girl 11
Michael Goodrich 8 hr A friend 2

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance