Who is the rudest pharmacist that wor...

Who is the rudest pharmacist that works at the Harrodsburg Kroger?

Posted in the Harrodsburg Forum

Got a question

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I have been having quite a few bad experiences with a certain number of pharmacists that work there. They always act like you are bothering them. Anyone else have similiar experiences or any one bad /rudest pharmacist you have had to deal with?
well

AOL

#2 Mar 11, 2010
im sure its keller we all know she dont get along with people . she ran off the best one he is at lawrenceburg kroger what a shame
jeez

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2010
What next, the rudest fast food drive through window worker?

If you have had a bad experience with a pharmacist in Harrodsburg, go to another pharmacy! There are plenty.

I think you just want to stir crap up.

Loser

BTW, I have never had a bad experience with a pharmacist here in town.
Got a question

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2010
jeez wrote:
What next, the rudest fast food drive through window worker?
If you have had a bad experience with a pharmacist in Harrodsburg, go to another pharmacy! There are plenty.
I think you just want to stir crap up.
Loser
BTW, I have never had a bad experience with a pharmacist here in town.
I think you need to stfu. If you don't have anything to add to this discussion then stfo of it. Simple as that. Pharmacists are supposed to be there to help you not act like they are the almight themselves. They count pills for a living. They are not freaking doctors. Most act like they are better than everyone else. I always try to avoid that Kourtney pharmacist. I think that's her name. I was trying to fill my oxycontins and xanaxs and she looked at me like I was some sort of low life.
bbk

AOL

#5 Mar 11, 2010
jeez wrote:
What next, the rudest fast food drive through window worker?
If you have had a bad experience with a pharmacist in Harrodsburg, go to another pharmacy! There are plenty.
I think you just want to stir crap up.
Loser
BTW, I have never had a bad experience with a pharmacist here in town.
the Q was asked so we answered . stacy you have more shit on here than anyone look at willisburg
Housing tenant

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Mar 11, 2010
I don't know about the rudest but the walmart crew sure aren't helpful. They act as if your a burden to them. But on a lighter note the nicest, sweetest most helpful is Vance Smith at CVS
Sunshine

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Got a question wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to stfu. If you don't have anything to add to this discussion then stfo of it. Simple as that. Pharmacists are supposed to be there to help you not act like they are the almight themselves. They count pills for a living. They are not freaking doctors. Most act like they are better than everyone else. I always try to avoid that Kourtney pharmacist. I think that's her name. I was trying to fill my oxycontins and xanaxs and she looked at me like I was some sort of low life.
Actually, they do not "count pills" for a living. The pharmacy techs do that. And if you think being a pharmacist is so easy, then why don't you try applying to and getting accepted into pharmacy school.
Jeez

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2010
Got a question wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to stfu. If you don't have anything to add to this discussion then stfo of it. Simple as that. Pharmacists are supposed to be there to help you not act like they are the almight themselves. They count pills for a living. They are not freaking doctors. Most act like they are better than everyone else. I always try to avoid that Kourtney pharmacist. I think that's her name. I was trying to fill my oxycontins and xanaxs and she looked at me like I was some sort of low life.
As I said, if you don't like the pharmacist who serves you, go to another pharmacy. If you don't like the pharmacist who serves you, complain to his or her manager. I can't imagine anything productive you would hope to achieve by talking smack about someone here on topix. I stay by my assertion that you're just trying to stir things up. The whole purpose of this thread would be better achieved by other means.

Then again, as the other poster pointed out, perhaps you should go to pharmacy school and open your own shop here in town. Then you could treat people the way you want.

That'll be the day.

Of course, if you already have your doctorate, I apologize.

Let's get on to the rudest drive through worker thread. That's more sporting!
Old

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2010
Just smile at them.Most the time that works for me with rude people.Everyone has a bad day and untill you work with the public every day you don't know how bad the other side can be allso.
Some people are rude but most not every day.
Got a question

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they do not "count pills" for a living. The pharmacy techs do that. And if you think being a pharmacist is so easy, then why don't you try applying to and getting accepted into pharmacy school.
Actually pharmacists do count pills. As well as the pharmacy techs. Being a pharmacist is easy just the school part of it is hard. After that it's cake and you get to sample all the pills too.
i agree

London, KY

#11 Mar 13, 2010
I stopped going to Kroger a long time ago for anything. As far as the pharmacy end I always got the impression that they were jealous when they filled my prescriptions...
Duh

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2010
i agree wrote:
I stopped going to Kroger a long time ago for anything. As far as the pharmacy end I always got the impression that they were jealous when they filled my prescriptions...
Jealous of what? The fact that you needed medication?
funny

AOL

#13 Mar 13, 2010
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what? The fact that you needed medication?
this is funny. i think she or he meant she gets some good drugs lol
City Limits

Newburgh, IN

#14 Mar 13, 2010
I left Kroger Phar. a few months ago due to the fact that they never had my medicine ready or they were confused about the co pay. And it would take them for ever if I went through the drive through. I'm at CVS pharm. now and they are very nice.
Peter

Columbus, IN

#15 Jul 9, 2016
LOL. Haters just gotta hate.It's like the fall of man in miniature on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrodsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps lies 1 hr Bald Headed Grampaw 18
looking to breed my chihuahua (Jun '09) 2 hr Really 18
3 people died in another wreck 7 hr Leaveitalone 116
Broadway 8 hr Wow 2
Cathy Estes /Tony Riley 22 hr the one that knows 22
Todd Reiley at Hitachi 22 hr Bullsh_t 59
When Trump Loses, What Excuse Will You Use? Sun Real Clear 72

Harrodsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harrodsburg Mortgages